10% off Codes on Account

Hello!   Are people still receiving these codes on their NCL account after they sail?   I have a cruise coming up in December and am looking to book August 2025.  I'm not sure if I should just wait until December to book?   Can I book now and then have them re-price it if I get a code later or onboard?  I will be using Cruisefirst if that makes a difference.

• Thanks 1

My 10% off coupon was for a specific ship (Bliss) and a specific Sale date only the September 28, 2024 sailing.

Your Exclusive 10% Off Coupon – Latitudes Cruise, Norwegian Bliss, September 28th, 2024 xxxxxxxxx 10% Off
Expires On9/25/2024
Sail by10/5/2024
Not Applicable
  • Thanks 1

I have one on my account - 10% off discount Future Cruise Credit.  I have to book by June 30 this year and sail by June 30 next year.  Not sure where it came from, and I don't think it was there until recently.  My last cruise ended almost 4 months ago.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, hallux said:

I have one on my account - 10% off discount Future Cruise Credit.  I have to book by June 30 this year and sail by June 30 next year.  Not sure where it came from, and I don't think it was there until recently.  My last cruise ended almost 4 months ago.

After reading your post, I went and looked and I also had a 10% off FCC.  Have not sailed on NCL in over a year (been cheating with her sister).  I also got a $200.00 off coupon usable only on European cruises (I'm an American living in Europe).  Mine expire next Friday (31 May), have no idea when they showed up in my account.  If I can combine these with my military 10% off, I'll pull the trigger on something.  I appreciate this thread, as I would not have known otherwise.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

My 10% off coupon was for a specific ship (Bliss) and a specific Sale date only the September 28, 2024 sailing.

Your Exclusive 10% Off Coupon – Latitudes Cruise, Norwegian Bliss, September 28th, 2024 xxxxxxxxx 10% Off
Expires On9/25/2024
Sail by10/5/2024
Not Applicable

Check the prices on the same cruise one week earlier and one week later than the one for which you received the offer.  I think you'll find that the September 28 cruise, even with the 10% off, still costs more than the other weeks' sailings.  This offer is a lot like other NCL ploys to attract customers.  Raise the price, then offer a  "discount."  Don't fall for their ruse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dexddd said:

We have one for Bliss 9/28.  Cheapest haven just under $14,000 for low end room, seven days.  Not going to happen.

The luxury lines are a much better value and while I haven’t looked lately probably a better price. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Traveling Man said:

Check the prices on the same cruise one week earlier and one week later than the one for which you received the offer.  I think you'll find that the September 28 cruise, even with the 10% off, still costs more than the other weeks' sailings.  This offer is a lot like other NCL ploys to attract customers.  Raise the price, then offer a  "discount."  Don't fall for their ruse.

I have actually had this offer for this sailing showing for over a year now, I wanted to use it for other dates and ships and they told me no.

2 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

I have actually had this offer for this sailing showing for over a year now, I wanted to use it for other dates and ships and they told me no.

Because the other cruises are offered at prevailing market prices, while this "special" cruise is listed at inflated prices so they can apply this "discount."  NCL has been marketing this cruise as some sort of exclusive just for Latitudes members.

1 hour ago, The Traveling Man said:

NCL has been marketing this cruise as some sort of exclusive just for Latitudes members.

They've had at least one other Latitudes cruise like this.  IIRC, the latitudes members got some novelties (i.e. trash) and maybe a special party or event.  There were posts here.  Since I really don't remember the specific perks, I'm guessing that they really didn't amount to much.  Maybe Ambassadors got to sit on some kind of a throne or something.

• Haha 1

I have had the 10% off Bliss one in my account for awhile as well. We sailed to Alaska in April of this year. While looking for a European cruise this summer, I noticed a 10% Future Cruise Discount in my account. Expired 5/31/24, we got back from the Alaska cruise on 4/29/24. Applied the 10% discount to a July 4th Viva sailing out Venice (Trieste). Glad I checked.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 2013N00sa said:

I have had the 10% off Bliss one in my account for awhile as well. We sailed to Alaska in April of this year. While looking for a European cruise this summer, I noticed a 10% Future Cruise Discount in my account. Expired 5/31/24, we got back from the Alaska cruise on 4/29/24. Applied the 10% discount to a July 4th Viva sailing out Venice (Trieste). Glad I checked.

Same for us. DH and I both had the 10% Bliss coupon on the account and then I happened to see the 10% European cruise coupon on DH's account a few months ago. No interest in Bliss Alaska but we booked the Euro 🙂

Denise