Riviera Meet & Greet

Mrs f.

Does anybody have the name/ email address for the Oceania person who handles Meet & Greet for Riviera? I am setting it up for our cruise.

Thanks.

36 minutes ago, Redtravel said:

Sadly, they stopped m&g.  

It can be set up by contacting the appropriate person at O.  The lady I dealt with last time doesn't do Riviera.   I had 61 people on the last m&g.

Try Gyna “Tina” Herrera. Gyherrera@oceaniacruises.com or GroupsOCI@oceaniacruises.com. She was the contact for our April Riviera M&G. 

3 hours ago, SophieM said:

Try Gyna “Tina” Herrera. Gyherrera@oceaniacruises.com or GroupsOCI@oceaniacruises.com. She was the contact for our April Riviera M&G. 

Thanks

On 5/28/2024 at 2:43 PM, Mrs f. said:

Thanks

I just received a lovely reply from Ms Herrera. She is responsible for Riviera and Allura. Thanks for your help 

On 5/28/2024 at 12:09 AM, Redtravel said:

Sadly, they stopped m&g.  

Not sure where you got that information/experienced the "stopping." We had a terrific M and G on Vista just a couple of months ago.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, edgee said:

Not sure where you got that information/experienced the "stopping." We had a terrific M and G on Vista just a couple of months ago.

I think the poster meant that O has stopped organizing M&G in coordination with CC prior to the sail8ngs, as they did in the past. Rather folks on the Roll Call have taken the initiative to organize them with the help of an O rep.  Was yours organized by O or by another pax?

2 minutes ago, 1985rz1 said:

I think the poster meant that O has stopped organizing M&G in coordination with CC prior to the sail8ngs, as they did in the past. Rather folks on the Roll Call have taken the initiative to organize them with the help of an O rep.  Was yours organized by O or by another pax?

I believe by another passenger with O's cooperation. The Vista GM and other key staff attended and interacted quite a bit with passengers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

Are you sure about that? Sounds like Celebrity, which those that have cruised both lines sometimes tend to blur the policies and procedures. I don’t ever remember a portal here on CC for signing up for a M & G for Oceania. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ORV said:

Are you sure about that? Sounds like Celebrity, which those that have cruised both lines sometimes tend to blur the policies and procedures. I don’t ever remember a portal here on CC for signing up for a M & G for Oceania. 

You are probably be correct that O never collaborated with CC to arrange a M&G.  Now that I cleared out some cobwebs from my brain,  I think all my O M&Gs were arrange by a pax or a TA.  I do remember that Azamara was on of the line I've sailed that had at one time such a O/CC collaboration.  Never sailed Celebrity.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I volunteered  on rollcall to set up the  M&G for my cruise. I asked who wants to come. I have close to 60 people. I contacted the Oceania representative who is responsible for getting us the tiime/ place requested.  She replied.   I will post on rollcall the time/place of m&g.

Oceania will set aside the area with a sign that says private event. 

Thank you Sophie M for your help.

Edited by Mrs f.
  • Like 1