Coffee or Alcohol count

Just wondering. I saw someone published the cost of Special Coffee for $14. It appears the coffee was made with an alcohol beverage included. So, when I get one of these coffees, and I will, does this count against my 15 count drink package? Or does this just count against the speciality coffees since it is sold in the IC I believe. Could be wrong, maybe you just get it from the bars. Not sure. Any help...Also, if I am in a suite and I order this at the suite breakfast does this kind of coffee count in my 15 drinks or is it included in the breakfast like the champagne in the orange juice which is included. 

If you order a coffee with Alcohol, it will count towards your 15 alcohol drink limit. Think of it as any cocktail with coffee as the mixer instead of tonic or other mixers.

I believe the included specialty coffee at suite breakfast are the non alcohol variety.  Yes, I know you get complimentary Mimosas but I believe that is the extent of the included alcohol. 

The suite breakfast manger can verify your options.

• Like 1

Any beverage with alcohol counts towards the 15 alcoholic beverage limit. It does not matter where you order it from. Actually the alcoholic coffee drink is served from the Good Spirits Bar adjacent to the Coffee Bar counter which adjacent to the International Cafe. Three separate connected venues. Specialty coffees without alcohol are considered non alcoholic beverages and if you have the package are unlimited.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, skynight said:

the alcoholic coffee drink is served from the Good Spirits Bar  

Would you happen to know what time Good Spirts open in the morning ?

21 minutes ago, Gail & Dan said:

Is that the only place to get a shot of carolys or baileys  for AM Coffee ?

Pro tip - get a couple of double shots the night before and hav in your cabin for the next morning

• Like 2

lol thanks but if I wake my wife at 5 am farting around in the ( it’s not a fridge)  chiller banging around I am in it deep 

pro plus tip leave a bottle in the cold toilet tank on deck 7 😂 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Gail & Dan said:

Is that the only place to get a shot of carolys or baileys  for AM Coffee ?

It depends on the ship. On Grand Class ships the Calypso Bar is open very early, maybe 6am.