Need help. Renewing wedding vows.

My wife told me recently that she would like to renew our vows on our upcoming cruise over Labor Day weekend. I called Royal to see what the options were. They said I had to fill out the wedding form on royalcaribbean.com. I filled out the form twice going on two weeks now with no response. When filling out the form, it states that they will respond within 72 hours. Does anyone have any suggestions on what steps I should take next? Is there something that I can arrange without going through RCCL? we will be selling with only one other couple.

thank you in advance for your help.

40 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

Call them?

When I call they direct me to fill out the wedding form. They state that they do not have a contact number for that department.

Other option you might consider: If you have a specific religious faith, perhaps arrange ahead of time with clergy at a church/synagogue close to a port on your itinerary to renew your vows. There is likely a specific charge or suggested donation for this. We did this at a small country church in Maui years ago (on a land trip) with just the two of us and clergy present and it was very special and memorable. 

On 6/4/2024 at 1:47 PM, OceanCruise said:

Other option you might consider: If you have a specific religious faith, perhaps arrange ahead of time with clergy at a church/synagogue close to a port on your itinerary to renew your vows. There is likely a specific charge or suggested donation for this. We did this at a small country church in Maui years ago (on a land trip) with just the two of us and clergy present and it was very special and memorable. 

They finally get back with me. You are  correct wedding package start out at 1995.00 My friend went online and got ordained. We now need to figure out if we can just do a quick ceremony on the ship.
Thank you for your help

• Like 1

On 6/4/2024 at 8:18 PM, RogueMonk said:

What cruise are you going on? I am a member of the clergy, and will be sailing that weekend.

We are on the vision selling out of Baltimore. My buddy just got ordain so he can do a ceremony. Don’t know if Royal will let us do a quick ceremony or if we could do something on the beach in Bermuda.
Thank you for your help

33 minutes ago, bullsh said:

They finally get back with me. You are  correct wedding package start out at 1995.00 My friend went online and got ordained. We now need to figure out if we can just do a quick ceremony on the ship.
Thank you for your help

So, what's included with the wedding package for $1995?  Curious.

We had our 50th wedding renewal on Celebrity  It was years ago nd the price was about $700++.  We priced doing something small here in central Texas and just to rent a hall was over $600   We loved everything they did. including flowers, cake, champaign and music,  They items you listed would be very costly to pay for individually. I think.  It is true the communications are difficult and I hope everything goes smoothly for you.  In my case, I met with the on-board event planner (someone from the hotel side, but not a true event planner I don't think).  He showed me the flower vault and I could pick my flowers.  My cake was small, like they use for birthdays.  The Captain officiated but it was held as we were docked in Santorini.  We got a beaitiful document commenorating everything.  It was well worth the money, but was Celebrity back when they had flowers to buy onboard.  You might get whatever they deliver to the ship.  Good Luck