Elite + Benefit - free fitness class

Greetings, I see that we are now eligible for a free fitness class each.  Has anyone taken advantage of this benefit and could you let me know how I go about this please?  We are leaving this sunday on Eclipse!  Many thanks......

Just let them know when you sign up for the class at the gym.  Very easy, just dbl check your account and if it gets placed on by mistake just stop by Guest Services and they will remove it. The classes tbh are nothing great at all, I could have taught the Pilates class on my last cruise better, and Im just a beginner.  

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

Just let them know when you sign up for the class at the gym.  Very easy, just dbl check your account and if it gets placed on by mistake just stop by Guest Services and they will remove it. The classes tbh are nothing great at all, I could have taught the Pilates class on my last cruise better, and Im just a beginner.  

Been on 14 Celebrity cruise and never knew there was a gym 😱🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You can't make a wholesale negative judgement on class quality based on ONE instructor on ONE ship. Or even on a couple of cruises.

Every instructor is different ... some highly capable, others pretty basic, others still, not so hot. Lots of factors involved. Class participants can work to their own level of experience and ability. Geez ... I've had this conversation before! 

mygreyhound66: Ignore any discouraging comments and try a class of your liking. If you aren't overwhelmed, at least you gave it a go, burned some calories, and didn't have to spend any OBC. And you might just like it!

On 6/5/2024 at 4:17 PM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

We might not agree on music but we agree about the gym 😁😁

On 6/5/2024 at 5:17 PM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I found a gym on our only Edge sailing, stepped in side, lots of people moving about and sweating.   Decided this was not for me, turned around and walked out.  

On 6/5/2024 at 5:17 PM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

wow!  where do you hang out?

we walk alot but also try to work out a few times per cruise..not so much by taking classes but they do have some nice basic equipment

5 minutes ago, hcat said:

wow!  where do you hang out?

we walk alot but also try to work out a few times per cruise..not so much by taking classes but they do have some nice basic equipment

Sunset bar or outside of the OVC 😁