Tips for contacting Celebrity?

With the exception of special needs, flights, and media relations, it looks like cxc@celebrity.com is now the only address we can use to contact Celebrity. I have a long email I composed that I hope will be seen by the right person and not get lost in customer service limbo. Does anyone have the email address for an actual person at Celebrity? I wrote "Attention Laura Hodges Bethge, President" at the beginning of my message, but I don't know if that will just be laughed at. Has anyone successfully escalated a customer service issue recently?

Thanks,

Ken

Posted (edited)

I don't think any email will get laughed at, but at the senior level they will be read and addressed initially by a staff member.  Unless your email is of such a nature that would require their direct involvement and response, I don't think that would be the likely first action.  Even then I would guess a staff member would reach out to assist first.

Also, not being critical, but from a business perspective, IMO it would be best to keep your email as short and to the salient points as possible and provide any additional detail once a response has been established.  Again, JMO.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Thanks 1

On 6/6/2024 at 12:56 PM, 39august said:

lhodges@rccl.com  or executiveoffice@celebrity.com

I'm happy to say that those email addresses worked and that my issue was resolved to my 100% satisfaction. Thanks again!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1