Help making upgrade decision from veranda

1 hour ago, publicpersona said:

I was talking about just asking the room steward when he or she came by the first afternoon. And again, to be clear, I'm talking about a minor change such as nonallergenic or an extra pillow.

Sure.  I remember an email when staying in an Aqua cabin that’s mostly about exercise things for the room.  I don’t remember if you can request new pillows or if you need to talk to the room attendant.

19 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Sure.  I remember an email when staying in an Aqua cabin that’s mostly about exercise things for the room.  I don’t remember if you can request new pillows or if you need to talk to the room attendant.

Yeah, there is no equivalent email in advance for Concierge that I've ever seen. Just this in the stateroom (as of last November on Summit)..

image.thumb.png.0428d885c73aaad6f72b33d6a6fd6671.png

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I prefer to arrive rested maybe a few days early rather than have a big room that I might not use.  A Sky Suite is nice enough but then you have all the people in Cruise Critic saying “well you didn’t book a REAL suite.”  

I think Aqua is good enough for the price you pay.

I think Aqua is over rated , I brings me no joy 😁

24 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I think Aqua is over rated , I brings me no joy 😁

I booked “Aqua” several times and I still had to pay for my bottled water.  What’s up with that?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I booked “Aqua” several times and I still had to pay for my bottled water.  What’s up with that?

You should have been given 2 bottles each day in your cabin. Other than that you would have to buy them.

Or just bring on a refillable bottle and use a cup at the water dispenser to refill it.