Transfers thru NCL

Hi all. My in-laws are going on the Sun in a couple weeks and are flying in the day of (I know, I know. There were reasons). 

They're looking for a transfer where someone will wait for them at the airport with a sign. 

Does that happen if you book the shuttle with NCL or is it better for them to get a car service? 

Thanks 🙂

While I have no personal experience with NCL transfers, I have never seen any cruise line airport transfers that were anything other than a full sized bus which you would be given instructions on where to find.  If they want someone to meet them at the airport with a sign, I imagine you will have to do a private service.  

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, kelship said:

Hi all. My in-laws are going on the Sun in a couple weeks and are flying in the day of (I know, I know. There were reasons). 

They're looking for a transfer where someone will wait for them at the airport with a sign. 

Does that happen if you book the shuttle with NCL or is it better for them to get a car service? 

Thanks 🙂

Yes. There will be a NCL greeter meeting them in baggage claim. They will show them to transfer check in and the team there will get them on the next bus to the ship. 

Edited by BirdTravels

Thank you both! 

Just spoke with MIL and she is fine with finding a shuttle if no sign, so they are good to go. Thank you!

In March I had transfers to the NCL hotel and the coordinators literally chased me down when I walked past them and outside. This was LAX and they put us in an Uber Black

• Thanks 1