B2B - do i need print luggage tags for 2nd cruise

58 minutes ago, cbfb said:

We are doing a b2b in a concierge SV keeping the same cabin. Do we need to be out of the cabin at 7:30 since we are not switching cabins? I will, of course, talk to the room steward and see what they say but curious as to others experience. 

Whether or not you need to be out of the room depends on where your turnaround day is. In the US, yes, you need to vacate your room even if you are not switching cabins because you will be leaving the ship and then returning shortly. You don’t need to leave at 7:30, Probably more like nine. Not in the US, you may or may not be told to vacate your room for a while, depending on local customs and immigration requirements. 

14 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Whether or not you need to be out of the room depends on where your turnaround day is. In the US, yes, you need to vacate your room even if you are not switching cabins because you will be leaving the ship and then returning shortly. You don’t need to leave at 7:30, Probably more like nine. Not in the US, you may or may not be told to vacate your room for a while, depending on local customs and immigration requirements. 

Thank you! I realize we need to vacate the cabin and do the whole turnaround thing, I was just hoping it would be later. 9 would be awesome! 

2 hours ago, cbfb said:

We are doing a b2b in a concierge SV keeping the same cabin. Do we need to be out of the cabin at 7:30 since we are not switching cabins? I will, of course, talk to the room steward and see what they say but curious as to others experience. 

Nope.  You can stay as late as you want, as long as you don't want breakfast (all venues close early).

On our last B2B where we kept the same cabin, we told the steward to do our room last, since we'd be out all day on a private tour, so he didn't need to worry about it until after he did all the turn around roooms.

• Thanks 1

We are in Southampton and in sky suites on our turnaround day.  So I will see what the process brings.  We plan to leave the ship and walk along the marina a bit if the weather is nice, so we don't mind if required to be of the ship.

4 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

Do I take it that you are traveling with carry-on only?

If I can fit everything in it.  But my suitcases are easy to roll together due to how they attach.