TxTeach79's Pearl European Adventure LIVE - 6/24

4 minutes ago, Cruisercl said:

A Summer Med cruise with lots of ports and a Drink Package is not for the faint of heart!!

You both are doing great....

Thanks again for this. 😎

You aren’t wrong! We are VERY excited that we don’t arrive in Santorini until 1:30 tomorrow!

• Like 16

We are tiiiiired after today. Gonna go chill in the room for a bit and likely call it early tonight. Recharge is needed. The main show is the acrobats again, the only thing I really wanted to see was the “concert” tonight by the pool with all the shipboard musicians; we haven’t had any evening events poolside yet. But that 10:45 start time is way too ambitious after today… and all the previous days. 

IMG_4055.thumb.jpeg.22235ef6ab377e6497f637a18ebacc06.jpeg

IMG_4056.thumb.jpeg.3fd5f045b7286bb1d913a468f9cd1f14.jpeg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Okay so Diego is done and now they’re just playing a Garth Brooks CD on a loop in the atrium 

Is Diego a solo guitarist? If so, he was on our Jade cruise in February.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

It has taken me 4 days since I returned from my cruise to catch up on this review.  As always, very informative and humorous.  The scenery and food look amazing.  I'll have to live vicariously through these reviews, because the mobility issues with my wife would absolutely prevent me from ever taking this kind of cruise.

Me too. Hubs would never make it. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

IMG_3944.thumb.jpeg.5415b2181295bd16707b0da0bb910595.jpeg

IMG_3946.thumb.jpeg.998b759d2bf0b756ba40b1828b26838d.jpeg

IMG_3948.thumb.jpeg.0af3e2659175637095cd24d5151295f5.jpeg

IMG_3949.thumb.jpeg.bc7d6914e0440db4d5269514712bc726.jpeg

I've never been "across the pond" before, but this is always what I imagine it looks like over there... Narrow alleys, old stone buildings, ect...

• Like 20

Your cruise has given me a real case of FOMO!  Now I have to find time in my already full schedule to find something similar (with less heat!)  I'm thinking Sept of 2025 might work!  

Is it the cruise?  Or is it the way you both make every moment count?  Either way, enjoy it!  You are lucky to have found each other!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nhtravels said:

Your cruise has given me a real case of FOMO!  Now I have to find time in my already full schedule to find something similar (with less heat!)  I'm thinking Sept of 2025 might work!  

Is it the cruise?  Or is it the way you both make every moment count?  Either way, enjoy it!  You are lucky to have found each other!

Read from the sleep chamber some time tomorrow. 😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

Your pictures are stunning!  And your foodie tours are amazing!  Will be joining the others at seriously booking this itinerary.  Thank you for your time and effort!

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2024 at 11:57 AM, TxTeach79 said:

Norway is high on my last, possibly next summer 

Do you cruise Princess?  I can't remember - but fyi they are running a special on some cruises, only $99 refundable deposit.  I booked Norway for 2026, figure if it doesn't work out, can just cancel, because even that cruise already had limited availability.

Loving your review and pictures as always!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SenatorsFan said:

Hey, that's my hometown (on the license plate)! This looks like a great place. 😊

IMG_3991.thumb.jpeg.2c11ca0750557ab1b7881fa1483a6653.jpeg

That was the owner’s hometown too! She was a lot of fun and a long way from home!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TrqoisWtrs said:

Do you cruise Princess?  I can't remember - but fyi they are running a special on some cruises, only $99 refundable deposit.  I booked Norway for 2026, figure if it doesn't work out, can just cancel, because even that cruise already had limited availability.

Loving your review and pictures as always!   

I definitely do! In fact, we were planning on booking Sky Princess to Norway this summer before this cruise sort of fell in our laps…. Thanks for the info! You see this, @HelloItsMeB??

• Like 7

5 hours ago, nhtravels said:

Some of both I’m sure! Thanks for the kind words!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, balcony bound said:

Couldn’t sleep?

Got about 5-6 solid hours in. Then got up to use the restroom. Now I’m lying here catching up. It’s almost 3a here. Still feels good just to rest! I’m sure I’ll doze back off shortly 

• Like 14