Viewing MTD Times Available After Booking

We have booked our MTD times for each day.  A few times are later than preferred.  Is there a way to see available times after already booked?  Just want to regularly check to see if an earlier time happens to open up, but can’t see the times since I’ve already booked.  From what I can tell, I have to cancel my reservation to see times available for a given day.  Any way to see times without canceling first?

7 hours ago, Petrel said:

Any way to see times without canceling first?

I don't think so, but this may have a solution on board - ask the MTD host after you board to move you up.

You do not need reservations.  if you want to go earlier, just go and get in line to get in.  Line moves pretty fast.  We never make reservations.  The whole point of MTD is the flexibility to eat when you want to.

6 hours ago, karena1 said:

You do not need reservations.  if you want to go earlier, just go and get in line to get in.  Line moves pretty fast.  We never make reservations.  The whole point of MTD is the flexibility to eat when you want to.

Our experience is that the line for those  without reservations moves MUCH slower than the line for those with reservations.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, yogimax said:

Our experience is that the line for those  without reservations moves MUCH slower than the line for those with reservations.

we have done MTD since it started and rarely do we wait more than 10 minutes.  Our entire reason for doing MTD is the flexibility to eat when we want.  We only make a reservation if we are with a bigger group.  Otherwise, we just go wait in line when we are ready to eat.  

3 hours ago, karena1 said:

we have done MTD since it started and rarely do we wait more than 10 minutes.  Our entire reason for doing MTD is the flexibility to eat when we want.  We only make a reservation if we are with a bigger group.  Otherwise, we just go wait in line when we are ready to eat.  

You're very fortunate.  We've been on cruises out of Bayonne where the lines stretched past the elevators, around the corner and into the hallways in front of the cabins.

2 hours ago, yogimax said:

You're very fortunate.  We've been on cruises out of Bayonne where the lines stretched past the elevators, around the corner and into the hallways in front of the cabins.

Ditto... we do MTD but always have a reservation.  The wait is negligible if you have a reservation.