Embassy suites Fort Lauderdale

We were there in April; the guest elevators were being refurbished (nearly complete at that time).  Service elevator was available for guest use and, overall, we had zero problems.  Did not see any preparation for additional refurbishment.

Hope that people will post more on the ES renovation, as it happens. We used to love the ES for a pre-cruise stay of a night or two. But when we were there in Feb.'23, we were horrified by the hotel's condition. At that time, the manager told us that they were planning a major re-do, later that same year. I was sad to see that it didn't happen. So, I guess that this is better-late-than-never. But, I will have to see some very positive post-renovation reviews, before I would consider booking that ES again.🫤

Edited by wwcruisers

21 hours ago, wwcruisers said:

Hope that people will post more on the ES renovation, as it happens. We used to love the ES for a pre-cruise stay of a night or two. But when we were there in Feb.'23, we were horrified by the hotel's condition. At that time, the manager told us that they were planning a major re-do, later that same year. I was sad to see that it didn't happen. So, I guess that this is better-late-than-never. But, I will have to see some very positive post-renovation reviews, before I would consider booking that ES again.🫤

We also liked to stay at the ES pre-cruise for a few nights but we haven't been back since 2019.  We have a cruise coming up in January and we are hoping to stay there again.

We are also hoping others will post updates on the hotel's condition or I will have to look for somewhere else to stay 😞