Updated Bar Menus (As of 6/23/24 on Seashore)

squigglydownunder

They changed a lot of the drink menus in the last week and I don't know that they were all posted here. I saved what I could while we were on the ship.

Aviation Gin is off the menu now though they still had one cocktail that contained in at the Cocktail Bar. Oddly enough, a bottle of Aviation was still on display at the Brooklyn Cafe though they wouldn't/couldn't make a drink with it.

Generic Bar menu (Shine, Le Cabaret Rouge, Seashore Bar)
QR_K_BAR-LIST-GENERIC_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1718931350.pdf

Generic Bar menu with Coffee (Brooklyn Cafe)

QR_S_COFFEE-AND-BAR-LIST-GENERIC_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1719021617.pdf

Cocktail Bar menu
QR_AM_COCKTAIL-BAR-LIST_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1719107239.pdf

Sports Bar menu (they no longer do wine or cocktails, only beer and chasers)

QR_UU_BEVERAGE-FOOD-MENU_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1719018693.pdf

MDR Wine menu

QR_B_WINE-LIST_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1718925310.pdf

Pool Bar menu (Jungle Bar)

QR_T_POOL-BAR-LIST_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1718909846.pdf

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I wonder what the story is with Aviation Gin?  It's not like it is that expensive.  Hendrick's, my go to, is usually more expensive and they still have it listed.  

Maybe just different distributor deals?

I think they actually added more gins to the menu from the previous menu, and all are larger upcharges compared to Aviation.

1 minute ago, squigglydownunder said:

Maybe just different distributor deals?

I think they actually added more gins to the menu from the previous menu, and all are larger upcharges compared to Aviation.

No idea really.  Guess I'll wait and see if it is available when we sail in September and order an Aviation / diet tonic just to see what happen. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the info!  We're sailing in September (YC).  Being a bit of a wine snob (LOL), now I know I had better be specific when I order rose' to clarify NOT WHITE ZINFANDEL. 🙂  I can appreciate having the option, but I prefer a dry wine.  And my husband should be happy with Woodford & the beer choices. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, luvseaside said:

I know I had better be specific when I order rose' to clarify NOT WHITE ZINFANDEL

Indeed! If you are with the same server team for each dinner, they'll probably be able to figure out your tastes after just one or two nights. We were extra careful when asking for a RED zinfandel too. Ask about different grapes -- I especially like a Malbec with red meat as a nice change from cabernet sauvignon.

40 minutes ago, Best Cat Mom said:

I especially like a Malbec with red meat as a nice change from cabernet sauvignon.

I am with you 100% there.  I also enjoy a pinot noir with seafood.  The only "white" I'll drink is champagne .. My DW on the other hand enjoys Moscato.  It's about the only wine I can get her to drink.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

My DW on the other hand enjoys Moscato.  It's about the only wine I can get her to drink.

I love a crisp New Zealand sauvignon blanc with seafood. Moscato is too sweet for me. If she likes that, she should try a semi-sweet Gewürztraminer. It's has a similar sweetness and I like it to counteract a sour-type food, such as pork and sauerkraut.

PS: Maybe we need a thread for YC food and wine pairings? 😉

Edited by Best Cat Mom

8 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

I love a crisp New Zealand sauvignon blanc with seafood. Moscato is too sweet for me. If she likes that, she should try a semi-sweet Gewürztraminer. It's has a similar sweetness and I like it to counteract a sour-type food, such as pork and sauerkraut.

I'll try and remember that in September. 

8 hours ago, Best Cat Mom said:

PS: Maybe we need a thread for YC food and wine pairings? 😉

I think that is a great idea but my entries would be boring - Malbec, Pino Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, and Syrah.  I drink most of them with most anything.  I usually defer to what the sommelier recommends as long as it's red. 

I hope we have a good sommelier on our upcoming Seascape cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisgp999 said:

Is the Champagne Bar included in the Yacht Club Premium Plus drink package. 

Outside the Yacht Club you have the Premium Extra package so it covers up to €14/$16.  If the drink is more you just pay the difference plus gratuity

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1