Go Green Program

If you have signed on for the “Go Green” program for your Celebrity cruise, how did it work out for you. We will be cruising shortly, and we received a form today explaining the program and the online form if we wanted to choose it. I’m fairly certain we will choose it, just curious if you were pleased with it. Thanks in advance

Thanks for telling me about the previous thread. We’ sailed with other cruise lines and have done the “once a day” service, but it’s been a number of years since we’ve sailed with Celebrity and I was curious to see how folks liked their program. Thanks again!

We've done it multiple times and honestly noticed no difference. I do advise taking a screen shot of your sign up and reminding your cabin steward when you meet on embarkation day that you've signed up for the Go Green program. Save the screenshot until you receive your points before deleting it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, fair-winds39 said:

...We’ sailed with other cruise lines and have done the “once a day” service, ....

As others have rightly mentioned, this topic has come up in the recent past and posts contain useful information. When you read those comments, bear in mind that Celebrity's program is not "once a day". - it is indeed twice a day but with some small modifications that few of us even notice. 

• Like 3