Vista Havana Aft upgrade $870 more?

helene109

We have a regular balcony on deck 8 in September. Got the email for $870! Always wanted to try it but wow. Rooms are 6465 or 6467. Just off the Mardi Gras on Saturday and the pools were really crowded. This is for a 6 day cruise.

Does anyone know how many Havana rooms there are?

IMG_4299.png

I'd take it, no question.  The difference in price between a regular balcony and Havana aft balcony on my Vista September sailing is $1400.  

I always sail in a Havana aft balcony on Vista class ships.  I don't know how many rooms there are, but the Havana area on Vista is never crowded.  It's is totally worth it if you want a quiet place to avoid crowds.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

I'd take it, no question.  The difference in price between a regular balcony and Havana aft balcony on my Vista September sailing is $1400.  

I always sail in a Havana aft balcony on Vista class ships.  I don't know how many rooms there are, but the Havana area on Vista is never crowded.  It's is totally worth it if you want a quiet place to avoid crowds.

Thanks! That helps a lot! It is $1,200 for Havana patio balcony 

I paid $3850 for an 8th Floor Aft Havana Balcony on the Vista last July/August and it was worth every penny in my mind. You are a little lower and will hear some noise-its not rowdy-during the day but Vista Aft Havana Balconies are the bomb. I doubt you'll regret it. My only regret is that they don't have a Havana Aft Balcony on the Jubilee now in Galveston. I did get a 10th Floor (non-Havana) Aft Balcony though because I still get a great view of the Aft pool. But I'm going to miss the private pool/spas and camaraderie with other guests

Edited by Stallion
  • Thanks 1

I love the aft view. Its my favorite. A couple months ago royal decided to make aft view more expensive and it's own category, calling them sunsets or similar name now. Aft view is worth more to me and I dont even care about the Havana myself, I cant lay out in the sun and dont drink really. I'd pay more for the aft though.

• Like 2