Disembarkation information and forms, including EZcheck

BamaVol

Interesting. I thought that Southwest didn't use to participate. Perhaps I was mistaken or perhaps things have changed. Either way, I see them listed. I'm surprised to see MIA listed as I didn't think Princess sailed from there. Guess I'm just messed up all around. (No big surprise to anybody who knows me.)

9 hours ago, BamaVol said:

This was specific to my 6/15 Enchanted cruise but much of it is generic. 

Very helpful information you’ve given from your cruise on Enchanted.  

8 hours ago, Thrak said:

Interesting. I thought that Southwest didn't use to participate. Perhaps I was mistaken or perhaps things have changed. Either way, I see them listed. I'm surprised to see MIA listed as I didn't think Princess sailed from there. Guess I'm just messed up all around. (No big surprise to anybody who knows me.)

The ship sailed from PE. But some pax flew in and out of MIA. It can’t be nearly as convenient as FLL but maybe the airfare can be less expensive. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

It is so disheartening to receive these during your turn down service. Sigh.  Thanks for posting the examples.

We actually got these and luggage tags early. That caused my wife to get the day wrong. She was very pleased to find out it was Wednesday and we had 3 more nights OB. 

Edited by BamaVol
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

We used EZCheck a couple of weeks ago and it was worth the 25.00. We both have ffy status for free baggage but only used my name to save 25.00 because we both didn’t need to pay each as we only had two bags total. It was so convenient to get off the ship (any time walk off), walk past luggage pick up in customs, and got in our shuttle. Then right through security to the gate. AA even had our baggage status on their app once they loaded in FLL. But turn in your EZ request by the next day after they give you the form) My BIL tried the day before (turned in at 6am) disembarking and he was denied. It was given 3 days before. 

Edited by tulok
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tulok said:

We used EZCheck a couple of weeks ago and it was worth the 25.00. We both have ffy status for free baggage but only used my name to save 25.00 because we both didn’t need to pay each as we only had two bags total. It was so convenient to get off the ship (any time walk off), walk past luggage pick up in customs, and got in our shuttle. Then right through security to the gate. AA even had our baggage status on their app once they loaded in FLL. But turn in your EZ request by the next day after they give you the form) My BIL tried the day before (turned in at 6am) disembarking and he was denied. It was given 3 days before. 

It does eliminate that rising panic as you walk past row after row of bags not seeing yours among the hundreds lined up there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

It does eliminate that rising panic as you walk past row after row of bags not seeing yours among the hundreds lined up there. 

And the long check baggage in line at the airport when 3 ships are in at the same time.

2 hours ago, tulok said:

We used EZCheck a couple of weeks ago and it was worth the 25.00. We both have ffy status for free baggage but only used my name to save 25.00 because we both didn’t need to pay each as we only had two bags total. It was so convenient to get off the ship (any time walk off), walk past luggage pick up in customs, and got in our shuttle. Then right through security to the gate. 

Since we usually fly Southwest and get two bags free, we do the same thing. Just pay one fee. It’s great to not worry about our luggage in the morning. 

• Like 1