What’s the latest you were assigned a guarantee room?

We originally booked a veranda room on our upcoming Iceland cruise but “upgraded” to a guaranteed concierge class room for $43.50 per person. It was worth it for the points. We haven’t received our cabin number yet (it’s only been 15 days and the cruise leaves in 48 days) but I was wondering what’s the latest people have received their assignment? One note is that all Concierge, Aqua, and Suites are sold out is why I’m somewhat nervous.

We are sailing on a food out cruise July 13. We got ours June 13, so 30 days out.  We were upgraded from guarantee porthole to infinite veranda. 

26 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

I’m somewhat nervous.

Nervous about what?  Don't presuppose those categories are all sold out.  I suspect the availability we can see online is not the actual picture.

I’m not nervous about the room selection as much as I’m nervous because we upgraded that there is a glitch in the system and won’t get an assignment. We all know how the I.T. Department at celebrity and other large companies can be

Latest was at the pier.   Your guarantee will be assigned, often after cabins open up after upgrades.   You are guaranteed that particular class but on rare occasions you are assigned a higher level cabin.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Latest was at the pier.   Your guarantee will be assigned, often after cabins open up after upgrades.   You are guaranteed that particular class but on rare occasions you are assigned a higher level cabin.

I have no delusions of being assigned a suite or even aqua class it's just the last time I chose a guarantee it was assigned quickly

3 hours ago, kasowell2 said:

We originally booked a veranda room on our upcoming Iceland cruise but “upgraded” to a guaranteed concierge class room for $43.50 per person. It was worth it for the points. We haven’t received our cabin number yet (it’s only been 15 days and the cruise leaves in 48 days) but I was wondering what’s the latest people have received their assignment? One note is that all Concierge, Aqua, and Suites are sold out is why I’m somewhat nervous.

Did you upgrade or do the move-up program?  If you did move-up you won’t get the extra points