Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

6 minutes ago, sowhat said:

A statement from Michael Bayley which never happened 

Michael stressed the importance of the UK market which he said had been significant to the line “almost since the beginning of the company”.

“I don’t see that ever changing,” he added. “In fact, it’s so important that I promise you will bring Icon of the Seas into Southampton. The UK will be the first country and market that we will bring this incredible ship.

Ah yes, we all remember that 'promise' so well.....

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, tonygcharles said:

If she's  going to Cadiz,

She might be going to the ship yard before starting her summer season.  And that might mean she would arrive after the weekend without a problem?

Maybe but I have doubts...they want to start their work on a Monday

Edited by cruiseboy89130

5 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Is that even possible? I know QE2 used to do 6 and the old SS United States did less than 5 but that was from NY and fuel was cheaper and more powerful with fewer environmental regulations. 

Absolutely! She is in Ponta at day 8 and only 1 seaday away from Cadiz!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Looks like Explorer will only have a very short 10 day TA🥺since those usually end on the weekend....

7 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Is that even possible? I know QE2 used to do 6 and the old SS United States did less than 5 but that was from NY and fuel was cheaper and more powerful with fewer environmental regulations. 

Quantum and Anthem did 8 night non-stop Southampton to Cape Liberty.  Actually, Quantum stopped at Ponta Delgada for several hours (during the day) for a med evac.  Azamara Journey did 10 night non-stop Lisbon to San Juan.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

To add:  Anthem did 11 night TAs from Cape Liberty to Southampton with stops at Ponta Delgada, Cherbourg, and Le Havre in May 2022 and May 2023.

I actually thought we were talking about a TA to or from Florida, which I assumed takes longer. 

1 minute ago, vjmatty said:

I actually thought we were talking about a TA to or from Florida, which I assumed takes longer. 

Most likely; it all depends on how many stops are in the itinerary.  I was just noting the shorter than 12 night TAs.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 7:54 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

Ponta Delgada, Azore Islands - Port Bookings (Correct as of 24/07/24)

A new call added for Explorer, likely for her EB TA. Destination is marked as Cadiz.

7th March 2026 - Odyssey OTS

27th March 2026 - Harmony OTS

30th April 2026 - Explorer OTS.  *NEW*

I don’t with a TA with pax would end in Cadiz due to the lack of international airports for people to get home? 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, little britain said:

I don’t with a TA with pax would end in Cadiz due to the lack of international airports for people to get home? 

When I say destination, I mean the next port of call or next destination, which in this case is Cadiz. The TA will not end there and will likely go to either Lisbon or Barcelona.

Apologies for the confusion! 🙂

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 1

Does anyone know roughly when the transpacifics open for booking?  Looking for Hawaii to Australia.  I think it was around April this year for 2025, so that might mean April 2025 for 2026?  

7 hours ago, Teeara said:

Does anyone know roughly when the transpacifics open for booking?

Look for the deployment schedule from RCI (which might have that) in October. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Teeara said:

Does anyone know roughly when the transpacifics open for booking?  Looking for Hawaii to Australia.  I think it was around April this year for 2025, so that might mean April 2025 for 2026?  

The transpacific to Australia usually opens with the Australian season, which is late March to April.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2024 at 11:24 AM, Jumping Cruiser said:

Sydney, Australia - Port Bookings (Correct as of 02/07/24)

Lots of bookings for Anthem for 2026/27. Various lengths in between calls likely indicate a similar deployment to 25/26, after a TP from Alaska.

30th October 26 - Anthem OTS

8th November 26 - Anthem OTS

16th November 26 - Anthem OTS

20th November 26 - Anthem OTS

29th November 26 - Anthem OTS

7th December 26 - Anthem OTS

11th December 26 - Anthem OTS

19th December 26 - Anthem OTS

28th December 26 - Anthem OTS

6th January 27 - Anthem OTS

15th January 27 - Anthem OTS

24th January 27 - Anthem OTS

1st February 27 - Anthem OTS

12th February 27 - Anthem OTS

21st February 27 - Anthem OTS

1st March 27 - Anthem OTS

5th March 27 - Anthem OTS

14th March 27 - Anthem OTS

23rd March 27 - Anthem OTS

27th March 27 - Anthem OTS

5th April 27 - Anthem OTS

14th April 27 - Anthem OTS

There’s probably no room for a reasonable tour to New Zealand, is there?

• 2 weeks later...

Any thoughts on what the Northeast deployment might look like for 2026 2027? With Liberty going to South Hampton, are we thinking Independence will be the Freedom Class ship for Cape Liberty, along with Symphony and Odyssey? 
Possibly Vision continuing in Baltimore?
I think that would leave Boston as the last question mark. We typically get a Radiance Class ship, and I wonder which one it will be. I don't think it will be Brilliance or Serenade, so that leaves Radiance and Jewel. Jewel has that Saint Martin call on November 6, could that possibly be a stop on a Boston to San Juan cruise like what Brilliance is doing in 2025?

6 hours ago, gallagher123123 said:

Any thoughts on what the Northeast deployment might look like for 2026 2027? With Liberty going to South Hampton, are we thinking Independence will be the Freedom Class ship for Cape Liberty, along with Symphony and Odyssey? 

Where did you read that Liberty is going to Southhampton?  I must have missed something. 

Anyone else have hints for Cape Liberty 2026-27?

On 7/29/2024 at 7:25 AM, Teeara said:

I asked this question at the Next Cruise desk on Oasis.  They told me it would be in December.🤷‍♀️

• Thanks 1