Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

10 hours ago, vjmatty said:

The good things: Many more indoor spaces such as a larger, truly indoor solarium, plus 270 which is a large aft two-story lounge with wake facing windows, and a larger promenade. There is the indoor Seaplex which has bumper cars, roller skating and sports events.  There is an indoor pool for families so you’re not limited to the solarium to stay out of the weather.  Also, the Music Hall is much larger and nicer, more like a theater and less like a studio as is on Oasis.  The WJ has an open floor plan so it’s easy to get around, rather than the rat-maze set up on Oasis class that leaves you bumping into people and amplifies crowd issues.

The not-so-good:  Not as many outdoor decks, so other than the one outdoor pool deck and the upper jogging track area, there’s very limited space outside. I wouldn’t recommend Quantum for a Caribbean cruise or anything with a lot of warm weather.  There are fewer specialty restaurants and the solarium bistro is very small with a much more limited menu. No water slides or children’s amusements on deck, although they still have the flow rider and other activities such as iFly and North Star.   Schooner bar is tiny and inadequate, usually hard to find seats for trivia and other activities. Smaller Sorrento’s without as many pasta or salad options. Tiny Cafe Promenade and Johnny Rockets is just a counter up on the pool deck.

I’m sure I’ll think of more after posting 😉

We love Quantum class.  I have found plenty of indoor and outdoor areas to relax, read and sunbath without all the noise.

JRs does have seating where they will serve on, not just walk up counter.  Just wish they served breakfast like Oasis class.   We enjoy the 270 Cafe for lunches vs parks Cafe.    

Definitely agree on WJ layout.  Much nicer than Oasis.

Crown lounge is decent with windows instead of feeling like your in a basement on Oasis ships.  

Vintages wine bar is always our go to on this class.  Not a fan of schooner on quantum, no view.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, vjmatty said:

The good things: Many more indoor spaces such as a larger, truly indoor solarium, plus 270 which is a large aft two-story lounge with wake facing windows, and a larger promenade. There is the indoor Seaplex which has bumper cars, roller skating and sports events.  There is an indoor pool for families so you’re not limited to the solarium to stay out of the weather.  Also, the Music Hall is much larger and nicer, more like a theater and less like a studio as is on Oasis.  The WJ has an open floor plan so it’s easy to get around, rather than the rat-maze set up on Oasis class that leaves you bumping into people and amplifies crowd issues.

The not-so-good:  Not as many outdoor decks, so other than the one outdoor pool deck and the upper jogging track area, there’s very limited space outside. I wouldn’t recommend Quantum for a Caribbean cruise or anything with a lot of warm weather.  There are fewer specialty restaurants and the solarium bistro is very small with a much more limited menu. No water slides or children’s amusements on deck, although they still have the flow rider and other activities such as iFly and North Star.   Schooner bar is tiny and inadequate, usually hard to find seats for trivia and other activities. Smaller Sorrento’s without as many pasta or salad options. Tiny Cafe Promenade and Johnny Rockets is just a counter up on the pool deck.

I’m sure I’ll think of more after posting 😉

We like the indoor spots more than outdoor spots.  We aren't pool people since we can't be out in the sun due to medication and just plain easily sunburnt issues.

Is the Solarium totally enclosed like on Wonder?  We loved that part.  Especially when we stayed dry when the ship was hit by a little rain cloud that drenched those outside.  Seaplex isn't important to us since we're not going to participate in any of those types of activities.  Music Hall sounds nice.  We had our M&M there on the Wonder TA.  Great place.

Bummer about a smaller Schooner Bar.  I just love the vibe there.  

14 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We love Quantum class.  I have found plenty of indoor and outdoor areas to relax, read and sunbath without all the noise.

JRs does have seating where they will serve on, not just walk up counter.  Just wish they served breakfast like Oasis class.   We enjoy the 270 Cafe for lunches vs parks Cafe.    

Definitely agree on WJ layout.  Much nicer than Oasis.

Crown lounge is decent with windows instead of feeling like your in a basement on Oasis ships.  

Vintages wine bar is always our go to on this class.  Not a fan of schooner on quantum, no view.

Where are your favorite reading places?  We usually just hang out on our own balcony if it's too noisy.

7 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

The way things are heading, it wouldn't surprise me if Icon is the one doing the shorter itineraries, especially after the beach club opens in Cozumel.

Good point but that thought leads me to believe that instead they may leave one of the OA class in Galveston doing the short runs instead of Mariner and keep Icon doing the 7 day.  Not sure they are ready yet to commit the newest class to the short runs

4 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

268 3/4 (I measured it)  Especially upstairs.

Back of Bolero's when no events are going.

Crown and Concierge Lounges

I also liked the second floor of the Music Hall during the day, when there are no events.  The bar was always open when you needed a drink. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Teeara said:

Where are your favorite reading places?  We usually just hang out on our own balcony if it's too noisy.

I don't like to give out all my quiet spots online but one is on the jogging deck, either side for sun or shade.  I go towards aft and sit on loungers before you get to flow rider or rock wall.   Or the far aft behind the flow rider is nice too.   There is a staircase to get to the back patio of WJ which is very convenient to access WJ.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 9:33 PM, ScottishRobbie said:

It seems like the last of the 2025-26 season has only just went on sale, however it's already time for us to start looking ahead to the 2026-27 booking opening. Feel free to add more as and when they show up on the port schedules.

Sydney Ports is showing Anthem of the Seas home porting there in the Australia season. The first turn around is on Friday 31 October 2026, and she will remain there until Wednesday 14 April 2027. Sadly, again it seems that Sydney will only have the one ship for the summer season. There will most likely also be a ship home porting out of Brisbane, however the Brisbane port schedules at the moment are only visible as far as September 2026.

Where did you see the schedule for Anthem 2026-2027? I want to go on a transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Australia in 2026. That cruise always arrives in Sydney on October 31st, but I can not find any information on a transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Sydney on Royal Caribbean. I don't even see it listed in their deployment schedule on when it will be available to book. It is supposed to be on Anthem of The Seas.

Edited by ssk2486
added year 2026

1 hour ago, ssk2486 said:

Where did you see the schedule for Anthem 2026-2027? I want to go on a transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Australia in 2026. That cruise always arrives in Sydney on October 31st, but I can not find any information on a transpacific cruise from Hawaii to Sydney on Royal Caribbean. I don't even see it listed in their deployment schedule on when it will be available to book. It is supposed to be on Anthem of The Seas.

https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/cruise/sydney-cruise-schedule/ is the Cruise Ship Schedule for Sydney. It shows 31/10 as Royal's first visit of the summer season.

57 minutes ago, ScottishRobbie said:

https://www.portauthoritynsw.com.au/cruise/sydney-cruise-schedule/ is the Cruise Ship Schedule for Sydney. It shows 31/10 as Royal's first visit of the summer season.

Thanks, I don't know when Royal Caribbean posts the cruise for sale, but that date confirms the arrival of Anthem. The Hawaii to Australia cruises for 2024 and 2025 arrive on that date, so just hoping Royal opens the booking for 2026 soon.

Edited by ssk2486

52 minutes ago, ssk2486 said:

Thanks, I don't know when Royal Caribbean posts the cruise for sale, but that date confirms the arrival of Anthem. The Hawaii to Australia cruises for 2024 and 2025 arrive on that date, so just hoping Royal opens the booking for 2026 soon.

It would go on sale as part of the Aussie Deployment which is normally around Easter.

10 hours ago, ssk2486 said:

but that date confirms the arrival of Anthem.

Welcome to CC and coming out of lurk mode.

Everything in this thread is speculation - nothing is confirmed until sailings officially go on sale.

Edited by Biker19