Forget booking dining...my cruises won't even show up in the app!

SwimCarrie

Not sure how I'm going to book dining if my cruises are no longer showing in the app! 😭 I can pull them up on the cruise personalizer, but not the app. I'm on Majestic now. Definitely not worth taking my vacation time to resolve. Oh, Princess... can't you fire your developers already? They are making you look so, so bad. 

You cannot work on the App for future cruises, only on the one you are currently sailing on.  If you are OB, you can only work on them by using the website-cruise personalizer.

That’s not new. 

IF….you see the dining options on the cruise personalizer, go ahead and book them.  I don’t show any of the dining working yet on my cruises.

Maybe later today? IDK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

You cannot work on the App for future cruises, only on the one you are currently sailing on.  If you are OB, you can only work on them by using the website-cruise personalizer.

That’s not new. 

Bummer! I was going to ask the same thing about future cruises with the app. The old app used to let you switch between different bookings. 

The problem is on board you’re connected to Medallion Net. All it thinks is that you want to be connected to use app onboard. That’s why you can access through your laptop using a browser. That’s what’s worked for me.

• Like 2

I suspect this situation is an idiot proofing measure to prevent people from making changes to future cruises when they meant to make changes to their current cruise. Or vice versa. It’s meant to keep the lines shorter at the CS desk. I could be wrong. But sometimes a bug really is a feature. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

I suspect this situation is an idiot proofing measure to prevent people from making changes to future cruises when they meant to make changes to their current cruise. Or vice versa. It’s meant to keep the lines shorter at the CS desk. I could be wrong. But sometimes a bug really is a feature. 

That makes so much sense! Thanks!