New Dining Reservations-ship by ship and Dining Room location

3 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

We’ll…. Not at all hours ….you are probably just seeing a lot of them because of the “ new dining program” .

l am definitely not posting during my sleep hours! I am in the USA on Pacific time zone. So it’s 11:40 am (Wednesday)in Perth & 8:40pm (Tuesday) in Arizona .

Soon you won’t see posts from me!🛏️

.....and you are 9 hours behind us 🇬🇧 and believe it or not it's not rainy here today . Yet🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤣  .

Thanks for all the work you are doing now it just needs Princess to do their bit

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Retired-N-Happy said:

How do you know that the other person typing back to you via chat isn't also in the Philippines?

Because they are English, based in the UK. I have spoken to the same people on calling or they have called me back. If they were in the Philippines, it would be easy to tell by the language and grammar too.

14 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

Sorry,but I do think Over 1 year away is too soon and perhaps the app and the web version think so too?

obviously keep trying to book your dinner reservations and perhaps in August 2024 dining reservations will open up for the Royal Princess voyages in August of 2025.

I am not as hopeful as you as there are many that are booking dinner more than a year out (and I am able to do that with cruises on other lines).

Princess IT is not very capable in my opinion

Posted (edited)

New information,listed below ship by ship.

Please keep posting what you’re actually able to book for dinner reservations,not just what you see on the app and I will Try to update when I am able.

New  Princess dining and which dining rooms offers what

Some have stated that they have a guarantee room and they were able to book as of 7-1-2024 -their dining room reservation.  Also have seen posts that passengers don’t have their cruise paid in full & they were able to book dining. Some have reported that they’re Not platinum or elite and it’s their first Princess cruise and they’re not paid in full ,but they were able to book dining room reservations .

*Some passengers say Make sure you are fully checked in for your voyage,before making dinner reservations.

I have just compiled this list loosely from the posts under the dining threads of those that were able to book recently , so not set in stone on accuracy. 

**Some passengers are posting what they’re seeing on the app or the Web version ,but they’re not actually reserving/ booking dinner and this is throwing confusion in there. 

Because what you can actually book is not what is necessarily showing up in the app. **** So please just post what you were able to book/reserve.****

Reserve collection dining room ( former club class) is listed when known,but no need to make a reservation for those. Check your cabin “ card”  that should be delivered.

Hopefully , others can just add or correct  to this list to keep everybody informed.

From Princess website: choice when it comes to their dining experience by offering three table service options – Traditional, Reservable, or Walk-in Anytime - coupled with the brand’s industry exclusive OceanNow location-based “anywhere” service. Booked guests will be able to use the app ahead of their voyage to opt for traditional seating in a dedicated dining room with the same waiter, same table and same time each night, or flexible dining, allowing them to enjoy dinner at any available time and table size of their choosing in either the Reservable or Open Seating dining rooms. 

Traditional dining seems to be 5 PM and 7:30 PM with a few variations.

The reservable (Flexible is Princesses new term) a.k.a. dine my way starts at 5 PM and there are slots available every 20 minutes.

Open seating (Princesses new term) AKA walk-in is just that. 

Caribbean Princess -2024 & 2025

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, subject to availability )

Palm dining room-reservable starting at 5 pm every 20 minute reservations (choice of shared or private table after choosing the time-subject to availability)

Coral dining room is walk-in( enter on port side)  & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard 

Coral Princess- October 17, 2024/voyage as of 7/9/2024

Provence- Traditional at 5 pm only shared  table availability 

Bordeaux- reservable,only shared table availability at 5pm,5:20pm,& 5:40pm

Coral Princess -2025

Provence-Traditional 5 pm ( private & shared table)& 7:30 pm( only private table)

Bordeaux- reservable 5 pm-8:40 pm every 20 minutes(early dining times you may share a table or have a private table and the later times private table only)  & Walk ins

Crown Princess- 2024-2025( January & September 2025 voyages are available to book now) some say traditional only ,some say they were able to book Botticelli 

Michelangelo is traditional 5 pm & 7:30pm

Botticelli  is reservable every 20 minute reservations (  option of shared or private table at 6 pm)

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

International dining room is traditional at 5:20 PM and 7:50 pm

Savoy and Vivaldi are reservable

Pacific Moon and Santa Fe are walk-in 

Discovery Princess-2024 & 2025

Juneau-Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Ketchikan-reservable every 20 minute slots ( shared & private table up & including 6:20pm and private table only 6:30 pm on)

Skagway- walk in & Reserve collection dining 

Enchanted Princess-2024 & 2025

Santorini-Traditional 5 pm ( shared & private tables) & 7:30 pm( private table,no shared)

Amalfi dining room -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pm 

Capri- walk in

Emerald Princess -2024 & 2025

Botticelli is reservable every 20 minute time slots

DA Vinci walk-in

Grand Princess

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM and 7:30 PM

Botticelli is reservable

DAVinci- walk in & Also Reserve collection Dining room- entrance on starboard

Island Princess-2024 & 2025

Provence- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Bordeaux- reservable,every 20 minutes  & walk ins

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes - seen on app

Majestic Princess- 2024-2025

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm (private table available or shared ) & 7:30 pm( only private table)

Allegro- reservable  every 20 minutes 5 pm- 8:20 pm

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-passengers can see that this is available ,but cannot reserve yet as of July 6, 2024

Symphony- reservable every 20 minute time slots (5 pm to 6:20 pm shared or private table) 

6:40 pm -7:40 pm private table only

Allegro- not available yet

Concerto - not available yet

Regal Princess 2024? Or 2025?

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm ( private or shared table) or  7:30pm( private table only)

Allegro-reservable 5 pm - 8:40 pm,every 20 minute reservation time slots

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- 2025

as of 7-6-24 can’t make July or Aug 2025 reservations 

Concerto is traditional at 5 PM and 7:20 PM-As of 7/9/24 maybe full? DR not showing available 

Allegro is Reservable every 20 minutes( private & shared tables up to & including 6:20 pm) 6:30 pm & after private table only

Symphony is walk in

Ruby Princess-2024 & maybe 2025?

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm & 7:20 pm)

Sapphire Princess 2024 & 2025

International D.R.- Traditional- ??

Vivaldi & Savoy-reservable every 20 minutes - only option  in App to book so far in July 2024( but not for voyages in 7-2024)

Pacific Moon & Santa Fe-Walk in- ?? & probably Reserve Collection dining

Sky Princess 

This ship may or may not be following the below -it’s all over the place.

October 2024

Soleil is reservable,every 20 minutes 

November 2024

CC member said they booked dinning,not just looked on app

Soleil- reservable ,private table available 6:30 pm & 7:10 pm

Cielo- reservable(5:30pm-9:10 pm) private table available 6:30pm & 7:10pm

May 2025

Soleil- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm??? Or 7:50 pm??

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes (5pm-8:20pm)- upon availability shared or private table during those hours

June 2025

Soleil- Traditional 5:30pm & 7:50pm

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

Soleil- shows reservable,every 20 minute time slots on App , but might really be Traditional DR a CC member posted

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just to add to the confusion for Sky Princess - I have a October 2026

cruise booked and although early being elite decided to book dining.Only Soleil is available for booking - 20 minute slots from 17 30 to

21 10. Booked 12 nights at 18.10.

Remains to be seen if they are cancelled when Princess sort thing out

• Thanks 1

I'm Elite and have been trying to book the Majestic in January, 2026.  I want Traditional but only the reserved times in Symphony are showing up. I tried booking 5:00 in Symphony private table.  It would go all the way through and then said something was wrong.  This was after checking the box that I wanted the same time every night.  So yesterday I tried going day by day and it worked!  I know it's a LONG way off but I wanted to just take care of it.  I'll check occasionally to see when Traditional opens up.  We spoke with IT before booking dining yesterday concerning a different problem and he said we shouldn't be able to book dining until maybe January 2025.

@palolake thanks I have updated the list for your 2026  Majestic voyage. I’ll post an update when I have more corrections.

I agree with Princess IT person you spoke to…..it is way too early for ALL DR reservations for dining in 2026 to be functioning. 
Glad you have a reservation at the moment,even though not your first choice.

New information.

As you are able to book your dinner reservations and have corrections or something to add,please post.Thanks.

Some have stated that they have a guarantee room and they were able to book as of 7-1-2024 -their dining room reservation.  Also have seen posts that passengers don’t have their cruise paid in full & they were able to book dining. Some have reported that they’re Not platinum or elite and it’s their first Princess cruise and they’re not paid in full ,but they were able to book dining room reservations .

*Some passengers say Make sure you are fully checked in for your voyage,before making dinner reservations.

I have just compiled this list loosely from the posts under the dining threads of those that were able to book recently , so not set in stone on accuracy. 

**Some passengers are posting what they’re seeing on the app or the Web version ,but they’re not actually reserving/ booking dinner and this is throwing confusion in there. 

Because what you can actually book is not what is necessarily showing up in the app. **** So please just post what you were able to book/reserve.****

Reserve collection dining room ( former club class) is listed when known,but no need to make a reservation for those. Check your cabin “ card”  that should be delivered.

Hopefully , others can just add or correct  to this list to keep everybody informed.

From Princess website: choice when it comes to their dining experience by offering three table service options – Traditional, Reservable, or Walk-in Anytime - coupled with the brand’s industry exclusive OceanNow location-based “anywhere” service. Booked guests will be able to use the app ahead of their voyage to opt for traditional seating in a dedicated dining room with the same waiter, same table and same time each night, or flexible dining, allowing them to enjoy dinner at any available time and table size of their choosing in either the Reservable or Open Seating dining rooms. 

The reservable (Flexible is Princesses new term) a.k.a. dine my way starts at 5 PM and there are slots available every 20 minutes.

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, subject to availability )

Palm dining room-reservable starting at 5 pm every 20 minute reservations (choice of shared or private table after choosing the time-subject to availability)

Coral dining room is walk-in( enter on port side)  & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard 

Coral Princess- October 17, 2024 voyage as of 7/9/2024

Provence- Traditional at 5 pm - only shared  table availability 

Coral Princess -2025

Provence-Traditional 5 pm ( private & shared table)& 7:30 pm( only private table)

Bordeaux- reservable 5 pm-8:40 pm every 20 minutes(early dining times you may share a table or have a private table and the later times private table only)  & Walk ins

Crown Princess- 2024-2025( January & September 2025 voyages are available to book now) some say traditional only ,some say they were able to book Botticelli 

Botticelli  is reservable every 20 minute reservations (  option of shared or private table at 6 pm)

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Ketchikan-reservable every 20 minute slots ( shared & private table up & including 6:20pm and private table only 6:30 pm on)

Santorini-Traditional 5 pm ( shared & private tables) & 7:30 pm( private table,no shared)

Capri- walk in

DA Vinci walk-in

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes - seen on appmember

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm (private table available or shared ) & 7:30 pm( only private table)

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-passengers can see that this is available ,but cannot reserve yet as of July 6, 2024. As of 7-11-24 only Symphony available to book- Elite 

Symphony- reservable every 20 minute time slots (5 pm to 6:20 pm shared or private table) 

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm ( private or shared table) or  7:30pm( private table only)

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- 2025

Concerto is traditional at 5 PM and 7:20 PM-As of 7/9/24 maybe full? DR not showing available 

Allegro is Reservable every 20 minutes( private & shared tables up to & including 6:20 pm) 6:30 pm & after private table only

Symphony is walk in

Ruby Princess-2024 & 2025 ( reservations open for 7-5-25 + now)

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm & 7:20 pm)

Vivaldi & Savoy-reservable every 20 minutes - only option  in App to book so far in July 2024( but not for voyages in 7-2024)

Sky Princess 

October 2024

Soleil is reservable,every 20 minutes ( example of times booked by a CC member: 6:30 pm & 6:50pm)

Estrella- reserve class collection- enter on port side

November 2024

Soleil- reservable ,private table available 5:30pm, 6:30 pm & 7:10 pm(this is what other passengers have booked ,not what’s currently available -subject to change based upon slots being filled )

May 2025

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes (5pm-8:20pm)- upon availability shared or private table during those hours

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

Soleil- shows reservable,every 20 minute time slots on App , but might really be Traditional DR a CC member posted

October 2026

Soleil- reservable every 20 minute time slots 5:30 pm -9:10 pm( CC member booked 6:10 pm)

Some new information added.

*** Some cruise critic members say they were able to book  dinner reservations for some nights in traditional and some nights in the reserve every 20 minute dining room .So a little bit of mix and match is apparently able to be booked.***

Coral Princess -2025

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Amalfi dining room -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pm ( able to get private table)

Capri- walk in

DA Vinci walk-in

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

Island Princess-2026

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-passengers can see that this is available ,but cannot reserve yet as of July 6, 2024. As of 7-11-24 only Symphony available to book- Elite 

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- 2025

Symphony is walk in

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)-as of July 14, 2024  for a cruise/ voyage in April 2025. This dining room is full? Not able to book for either seating. 

For a cruise/ voyage in October 2024 only 5 pm is available for traditional.

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm , 7:00, & 7:20 pm)

DA Vinci- walk in, no reservations 

Sky Princess 

Before 9-15-24 Cielo accepts reservations every 20 minutes.

October 2024

Soleil is reservable,every 20 minutes ( example of times booked by a CC member: 6:30 pm & 6:50pm) and 7:30 pm

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes on app for those that have booked 

November 2024

Soleil- reservable ,private table available 5:30pm, 6:30 pm & 7:10 pm(this is what other passengers have booked ,not what’s currently available -subject to change based upon slots being filled ) & 7:30 pm

May 2025

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

October 2026

Soleil- reservable every 20 minute time slots 5:30 pm -9:10 pm( CC member booked 6:10 pm)

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously (might have missed it) or if I’m stating the obvious. 
Sun Princess

Horizons Dining Deck 7 Reservable 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. every 20 minutes

Horizons Dining Deck 6 Traditional Dining 5 p.m. shared or private, 7:30 p.m. private only

4 minutes ago, coopco said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously (might have missed it) or if I’m stating the obvious. 
Sun Princess

Horizons Dining Deck 7 Reservable 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. every 20 minutes

Horizons Dining Deck 6 Traditional Dining 5 p.m. shared or private, 7:30 p.m. private only

You did not miss it .The Sun Princess since it’s inaugural cruise has been taking reservations just like they currently are . I didn’t mention The Sun Princess because it pretty much started this new dining program on the rest of the ships. This thread is for the change that is about to happen September 15, 2024 on all ships except Sun. Sun Princess passengers did not have their DR reservations canceled like the other ships.

Thanks for the information, might be helpful. So far I haven’t seen  CC members having difficulties with knowing the DR situation on the Sun.

Below is from Princess:

Starting on April 15, 2024, the new approach will launch on Princess voyages departing September 14, 2024 and beyond. To support these changes and the transition to the new system, main dining reservations that already have been made for voyages sailing September 14 and beyond for any ship ***except Sun Princess will be cancelled. *****Main dining reservations for guests sailing through September 13 will not be affected. 

This change does not affect guests booked in specialty dining restaurants or suite or reserve collection accommodations, who enjoy a dedicated dining room on Princess ships, where no reservations are required.

*****Making all dining formats available fleetwide follows the resounding success of this new approach already implemented aboard the new Sun Princess.  *****With the stunning introduction of the new next level Love Boat came the debut of three-story dining room with one floor dedicated to traditional dining, another serving guests with a flexible reservation and a third for anytime walk-ins.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

New information. Passengers have been able day by day to book more and more dates for dinner. So keep trying. Fall 2025 and beyond.

*** Some cruise critic members say they were able to book  dinner reservations for some nights in traditional and some nights in the reserve every 20 minute dining room .So a little bit of mix and match is apparently able to be booked.***

Coral Princess -2025

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Amalfi dining room -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pm ( able to get private table)

Capri- walk in

DA Vinci walk-in

Emerald Princess 2026- as of 7-20-2024 for January 2026 voyage

Michelangelo - reservable every 20 minute time slots(reservation made at 6pm)

Botticelli -                                                   

DAVinci-walk in?

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

Island Princess-2026

Concerto-Walk ins

Regal Princess 2024 Or 2025

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- 2025

as of 7-20-24 October reservations could be made

Symphony is walk in

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)-as of July 14, 2024  for a cruise/ voyage in April 2025. This dining room is full? Not able to book for either seating. 

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm , 7:00, & 7:20 pm)- as of 7-20-24 able to book private table for voyage October 2025

Sapphire Princess 2026- a CC member booked a reservation,but didn’t say what DR as of 7-20-24.

Sky Princess 

October 2024

Soleil is reservable,every 20 minutes ( example of times booked by a CC member: 6:30 pm & 6:50pm) and 7:30 pm

November 2024

Soleil- reservable ,private table available 5:30pm, 6:30 pm & 7:10 pm(this is what other passengers have booked ,not what’s currently available -subject to change based upon slots being filled ) & 7:30 pm

May 2025

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

October 2026

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Thanks 2

Update for Royal Princess.

Today I was successful reserving in the Allegro Dining Room (every 20 minute slots) for a July 2025 cruise. This included 8 people at a private table with 3 staterooms. Although we are Elite, the others are not Elite nor Platinum and no final payments have been made, nor have people checked in.

We had previously only been able to book Traditional in Michelangelo in Crown for September 2025 and were not subsequently able to change to Reservable but today were able to change to Reservable in Botticelli - it did not overwrite previous booking it gave us both bookings and we had to cancel original (so did not overwrite original)

On 7/10/2024 at 12:02 PM, arizonaperson said:

New information,listed below ship by ship.

Please keep posting what you’re actually able to book for dinner reservations,not just what you see on the app and I will Try to update when I am able.

Coral Princess- October 17, 2024/voyage as of 7/9/2024

Provence- Traditional at 5 pm only shared  table availability 

Coral Princess -2025

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Capri- walk in

DA Vinci walk-in

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes - seen on app

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-passengers can see that this is available ,but cannot reserve yet as of July 6, 2024

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- 2025

Symphony is walk in

Ruby Princess-2024 & maybe 2025?

Sky Princess 

October 2024

Soleil is reservable,every 20 minutes 

November 2024

Soleil- reservable ,private table available 6:30 pm & 7:10 pm

May 2025

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

Thank you so much for all the work you have done on this list.

As a planner this is great appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

New information. If you have already booked on one of these ships, your dinner reservations and it looks different from what I have ,please share so I can update.

I’m not interested in what your app or Web version says/shows-only if you’ve actually booked a dinner reservation. They can differ.

Coral Princess -2025

Crown Princess- 2024-2025( January & September 2025 voyages are available to book now) Traditional & Botticelli are open to reserve

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Capri- walk in

DA Vinci walk-in

Botticelli -                                                   

DAVinci-walk in?

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

Island Princess-2026

Concerto-Walk ins

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- 2025

as of 7-20-24 July & October ( voyages) reservations could be made

Symphony is walk in

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (6 pm , 7:00, & 7:20 pm)- as of 7-20-24 able to book private table for voyage October 2025

Sapphire Princess 2026- as of 7-20-24 a CC  member booked for voyage in August in Vivaldi

Vivaldi,International , & Savoy reservable every 20 minutes ,5 pm start private or shared

Santa Fe & Pacific Moon- nothing available,so probably walk in DR

Sky Princess 

October 2024

November 2024

May 2025

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

October 2026

Edited by arizonaperson

I have bit the bullet and booked for a short cruise May 2025 on Caribbean Princess.  Elite and got reservations on app no problem.  Island Dining room (as reported here) fixed seating late 7:30, table for two.  We do prefer to share but that wasn't available at 7:30, so we'll try to switch once on board.   

• Thanks 1

@arizonaperson They changed things! I'm Elite and had been waiting to book the Majestic in January of 2026 for Traditional.  The only thing available was Symphony dining room, reservable every 20 minutes.  So I booked a table for 2 at 5:00 there.  Boy was I surprised to go onto the app today and see that we had traditional at 5:00 (first seating) in Symphony.  I guess I was just lucky to pick 5:00.  All dining rooms are open now.  Symphony is Traditional, Concerto is walk in and Allegro is reservable every 20 minutes.

Edited by palolake

@palolakethanks so much,glad you were able to book what you want. And it’s passengers and members of Cruise critic like you that are passing this information along that we can update future passengers.

so your 5 PM traditional dining in Symphony are you at a private table or shared table? Did you notice what the availability was for either of those for all three dining rooms? Or just the one that you booked? And what about second seating is that 7:30 PM? thanks for any help. I will be updating the list and posting it soon. 

2 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

@palolakethanks so much,glad you were able to book what you want. And it’s passengers and members of Cruise critic like you that are passing this information along that we can update future passengers.

so your 5 PM traditional dining in Symphony are you at a private table or shared table? Did you notice what the availability was for either of those for all three dining rooms? Or just the one that you booked? And what about second seating is that 7:30 PM? thanks for any help. I will be updating the list and posting it soon. 

We're at a private table.  It looks like all timed options are open in Allegro.  I can't see what the other time is in Traditional without cancelling our reservations.

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2024 at 7:04 PM, arizonaperson said:

New information. If you have already booked on one of these ships, your dinner reservations and it looks different from what I have ,please share so I can update.

I’m not interested in what your app or Web version says/shows-only if you’ve actually booked a dinner reservation. They can differ.

Coral Princess -2025

Crown Princess- 2024-2025( January & September 2025 voyages are available to book now) Traditional & Botticelli are open to reserve

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Capri- walk in

DA Vinci walk-in

Botticelli -                                                   

DAVinci-walk in?

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

Island Princess-2026

Concerto-Walk ins

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- 2025

Symphony is walk in

Sapphire Princess 2026- as of 7-20-24 a CC  member booked for voyage in August in Vivaldi

Vivaldi,International , & Savoy reservable every 20 minutes ,5 pm start private or shared

Sky Princess 

October 2024

November 2024

May 2025

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

October 2026

We are Platinum and not paid in full and more than a year out

Enchanted (Oct’25) - was able to book the Amalfi dining room for ATD however with a party of 10, we couldn’t do one booking so we did parties of 6 and 4 for the same times each night.  Also interestingly, everyone booked with a different travel agent but was able to connect all the bookings.

Royal (Aug’25) - was able to book Allegro for party of 4

New information.

If you see a ship that you are on and I have incorrect information ,please help me keep this list going if you book a dining reservation just let me know the ship name, the dining room that you were able to book, private or shared table ,thanks.

At this point, it’s not helpful if you’re just looking at the app and don’t book the reservation Sometimes by looking at the app it’s different from what you can actually book.

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, subject to availability ) May 2025 voyage 7:30 pm private table only as of 7-24-24.

Coral Princess -2025

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Capri- walk in

DA Vinci walk-in

Botticelli -                                                   

DAVinci-walk in?

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

Island Princess-2026

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes 5 pm- 8:20 pm

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-As of 7-25-2024 available to book- Elite 

Symphony- Traditional 5pm ( able to get private table) & 7:30pm?

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes (5 pm-?)

Concerto - walk in

Regal Princess 2024 or 2025?

Allegro-reservable -5 pm - 8:40 pm,every 20 minute reservation time slots

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess-2024 ( voyage 9-28-24)

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm or 7:30 pm

Allegro- reservable every 20 minutes 

Concerto- walk-in 

Royal Princess- 2025

Symphony is walk in

Sky Princess 

October 2024

November 2024

May 2025

June 2025

Cielo- reservable 

Estrella walk in

September 2025

Soleil-Traditional 

April 2026 

October 2026

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Luckiestmanonearth said:

We are Platinum and not paid in full and more than a year out

Enchanted (Oct’25) - was able to book the Amalfi dining room for ATD however with a party of 10, we couldn’t do one booking so we did parties of 6 and 4 for the same times each night.  Also interestingly, everyone booked with a different travel agent but was able to connect all the bookings.

Royal (Aug’25) - was able to book Allegro for party of 4

Great that you were able to book your dining reservations. So do you have anything different than I show on my list or anything to add based upon the Enchanted or the Royal?
Seems as if you are booked in the reservable dining room on both ships and at private tables? Is that correct and did you notice any times being unavailable for private table or shared table?

Pretty sure for both ships that you are on I have everything correct ,but if you have something to add, please let me know. Appreciate it.

Princesses new term is flexible dining or reservable. I believe ATD is no longer in the “ picture” ??

Edited by arizonaperson