Seascape yacht club souvenirs

Gamppy

I know they have an MSC store on board where you can purchase MSC themed souvenirs but do they have a location where you can purchase yacht club themed souvenirs? Thanks

As far as i know, there is no merch for yc anywhere on msc ships....

Only thing you get for free are the shoes with yc logo.... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mezqal said:

As far as i know, there is no merch for yc anywhere on msc ships....

Only thing you get for free are the shoes with yc logo.... 

And your card and bracelet.  EM

We saw a few blue YC pool towels in the logo store on the Seascape back in March. They were tucked away on an upper shelf in a corner near the cash register. We didn't buy any. That's the only thing I've ever seen.

In 2023 we had extra OBC and bought YC bath towels in the Seashore gift shop.  They are navy blue, very large (almost too large for my liking) and very thick and every time we use them at home we think of the times we have stayed in YC.  They were NOT the same ones as were in the cabin, again, because they are navy blue, and they have "MSC Yacht Club" embroidered on them.  I don't recall seeing anything else.

14 minutes ago, shmabbies said:

In 2023 we had extra OBC and bought YC bath towels in the Seashore gift shop.  They are navy blue, very large (almost too large for my liking) and very thick and every time we use them at home we think of the times we have stayed in YC.  They were NOT the same ones as were in the cabin, again, because they are navy blue, and they have "MSC Yacht Club" embroidered on them.  I don't recall seeing anything else.

The YC-towels they had in the gift shop on MSC World Europe looked like the one we had in the cabin.

21 minutes ago, sverigecruiser said:

The YC-towels they had in the gift shop on MSC World Europe looked like the one we had in the cabin.

The white ones with embroidered YC Logo? If so, that will be great, that's what we've been waiting for loooooong time 😊

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Mezqal said:

The white ones with embroidered YC Logo? If so, that will be great, that's what we've been waiting for loooooong time 😊

No they looked like the blue towels we had in the cabin.

Sorry to disappoint you!

Edited by sverigecruiser

Do they have decks of playing cards?  We have a couple of decks of playing card we got from the Retreat Concierge on Celebrity. 

We bought a Yacht Club “Themos/water bottle” on Meraviglia in 2022. I wish MSC offered more YC merchandise. We sail on the Seashore July 21st in the YC, I would love to buy a YC towel. Don’t really care about the color. 

9 hours ago, sverigecruiser said:

No they looked like the blue towels we had in the cabin.

Sorry to disappoint you!

Thank you for your answer. MSC is disapointing us doin' such little Merch for the masses in YC 😉

On the Seascape January 2023 I bought a YC robe in the gift store.  While talking with the attendant in the store she told us they had the robes but there weren't any on display.  My DIL wanted one in small size and the attendant said she would get us one and it would be available the next day.  By purchasing the robe we were elgible for a drawing on the last night. They did a raffle of a metal Seascape model and I won.  You should have seen the TSA checkers at the airport the next day when the saws a big meal object in my carry on.

Ask in the store if they have any YC items.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1