Mardi Gras ChiBang: Upgraded Menu yet?

Has anyone been on the Mardi Gras recently (since Memorial Day) and ate at ChiBang for dinner?

if so…do they have the “upgrade” dinner menu yet? (They had it on Celebration when I sailed Memorial Day and they say it just came out that week) 

photo attached of said menu…

IMG_7227.thumb.jpeg.5127a42f561059ef9a049386b7002ecf.jpeg

1 hour ago, CruisinArn said:

Seems like they are starting to do this more. Pizza has the 'special' charge ones along with the normal free ones, Pay per wings etc..  

A lot is still included of course but yes, it is the trend of the industry to add more and more add-ons.

4 hours ago, Scurvy Seadog said:

Yes, that menu is on the Mardi Gras.

Thank you! I’m fine with paying $23 (Singapore Chili Lobster) as that’s literally the best thing I’ve had on a cruise ship..EVER! So good I had it TWICE! (The first time I damn licked the plate clean!)

• Like 4

We just got off of the Mardi Gras a couple weeks ago and those extra charge items were on the new menu. They looked delicious but I didn’t try them. I got my usual concoction: beef & broccoli, Hakka noodles, pork belly, a side of green beans, & a side of broccoli. I mix it all together and it’s amazing! I have the spring rolls for an appetizer and the Crema Catalina for dessert. 

5 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

Thank you! I’m fine with paying $23 (Singapore Chili Lobster) as that’s literally the best thing I’ve had on a cruise ship..EVER! So good I had it TWICE! (The first time I damn licked the plate clean!)

Is it actually a lobster spiced up? Could you describe it a little more?

Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2024 at 10:06 PM, firefly333 said:

Is it actually a lobster spiced up? Could you describe it a little more?

It looks similar to the sauce from the Singapore chili shrimp at JiJi's. If so it would be a chili sauce....hot sauce. I like it but I'm trying to figure out how it would be on lobster. I may consider trying it if they have it on Jubilee.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1