Hotels near Brooklyn cruise termial

marcyjane

Stay in Manhattan near Wall Street where you can take ferry over to Red Hook Terminal. Absolutely nothing to do and nowhere to go at airport hotels which are in the surrounding neighborhoods and not in the airport. 

• Like 1

I have stayed at the Baltic Hotel twice now when sailing out of Red Hook. The rooms are teeny tiny, but it was a fairly decent place to stay and I would stay there again. The real challenge now is finding ANY hotel room in Brooklyn or Manhattan for under $350 a night. For our upcoming sailing in October, we are just going to suck-it-up and drive. It's about a 6 hour drive for us, but between parking, tolls, and gas, it's going to be half as expensive as flying and staying in a hotel.

I stayed at the ACE Hotel Brooklyn (between Flatbush and Atlantic Ave near the Atlantic Terminal) after flying into JFK. The Atlantic Terminal is a metro transit hub with plenty of shops and restaurants in the area. Even a cineplex in the vicinity. 

It is a safe area with commercial and residential buildings. A block away is the Holiday Inn. Three blocks to the west is the Hilton Brooklyn. I would suggest avoiding the budget NU hotel.

The general area is close to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal. A short taxi ride, or an easy direct bus ride from Boerum.