Majestic Chopsticks Noodle Bar Menu Question

Ajens

I can't find any real info for the noodle bar onboard the Majestic. Does anyone know if the vegetable miso soup is vegetarian? Miso base often uses bonito fish flakes, so checking if anyone has verified whether they do. Is there anything else vegetarian in the menu?

50 minutes ago, Ajens said:

I can't find any real info for the noodle bar onboard the Majestic. Does anyone know if the vegetable miso soup is vegetarian? Miso base often uses bonito fish flakes, so checking if anyone has verified whether they do. Is there anything else vegetarian in the menu?

I took this photo in October 2021 on Majestic

image.thumb.jpeg.36d22fc7673c8453553c3613448b51dc.jpeg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ajens said:

I saw your other post where you mention only a two day cruise. So, I understand wanting to know before you board. If you don't get an answer here, you might ask about the broth on Live Chat on the Princess website. I am suprised at how responsive Princess is to folks dietary needs. One thing they do well.

I did read a travel blogger who said they ate "vegetarian vegetable," at Chopsticks, but what is that really worth.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ajens said:

It's not.

They use the same miso base for all.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ajens said:

When is your Majestic cruise?  The Noodle Bar is slated to be removed during the March dry dock.  It is to be replaced by a "Slice" pizza venue.

19 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

When is your Majestic cruise?

Since you didn't get a response, elsewhere, the OP posted about a two day Pac. Coast in October of 24.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

When is your Majestic cruise?  The Noodle Bar is slated to be removed during the March dry dock.  It is to be replaced by a "Slice" pizza venue.

Wonder if they'll keep Harmony or replace it?

35 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Wonder if they'll keep Harmony or replace it?

I've seen it reported that Harmony will be replaced by Sabatini's, which will go by the Piazza, with the Catch moving to where Harmony is now.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, WisCruiser2 said:

I've seen it reported that Harmony will be replaced by Sabatini's, which will go by the Piazza, with the Catch moving to where Harmony is now.

The above is what we were told by the HGM when we were onboard in April/May. 

There has also been "discussions" about turning the Hollywood Conservatory into a Sanctuary and the Hollywood Pool into a Retreat Pool.

We will find out more when we board on Dec 1st for 51-days.

• Thanks 1