NEXUS Renewal - Countries Visited

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2024 at 11:11 AM, Fouremco said:

I keep an electronic folder for every trip we take, whether a cruise or land-based holiday. Each one contains a detailed itinerary spreadsheet, as well as such things as cruise documents, private excursion details, flight information, etc., etc. They don't take up much space in my cloud storage, and I'm amazed at how often I refer to them, either because I need some information or because someone asks a question on CC and I know that I have the answer in one of the trip folders.

I use Tripit Pro and find it great althought do have to enter ports, but it reminds me of when to be back to the ship

• Like 1

Just now, GICNJC said:

I use Tripit Pro and find it great althought do have to enter ports, but it reminds me of when to be back to the ship

Holy smokes, I forgot about Tripit!  I used to use it all the time. Cant remember why I stopped using it, though. 

Just now, *Miss G* said:

Holy smokes, I forgot about Tripit!  I used to use it all the time. Cant remember why I stopped using it, though. 

While Tripit was convenient for simple travel, I found that for cruises, spreadsheets provided me with an easier means of capturing all of the information that was relevant to me. So, for example, a shore excursion entry with the name of the company, its website, price, time, meeting location, meals provided (if any), etc., etc.

47 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

While Tripit was convenient for simple travel, I found that for cruises, spreadsheets provided me with an easier means of capturing all of the information that was relevant to me. So, for example, a shore excursion entry with the name of the company, its website, price, time, meeting location, meals provided (if any), etc., etc.

I didn’t use it for cruises but I recall using it for mine and my husband’s air travel. (Which was a lot.). Something made it stop being worthwhile but I can’t recall why, at this point. That was a long time ago!

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Bevy2homes said:

One thing you have to remember…..if your Nexus card is valid and you get a new passport you MUST go onto the Nexus website and update your passport number. I almost had my Nexus card revoked in NYC when the agent noticed the number discrepancies. 

Thanks for the reminder we recently renewed and will update Nexus when it arrives.