LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m afraid. 

image.jpg

Just not for you I take it? Because that looks pretty darn good! So does the sea plate. It's only 7AM here and I could put either of those down for breakfast. 😆

Edited by VictorWI
Fix dup
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, VictorWI said:

Just not for you I take it? Because that looks pretty darn good! So does the sea plate. It's only 7AM here and I could put either of those down for breakfast. 😆

Exactly. Just not for me. I tried it. I can say that. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

So funny story 😐 we wait and wait for the bus driver. There’s about 12 of us and he walks up and looks shocked we are standing there. Apparently this morning’s shuttle driver was new and dropped us at the wrong location. We all thought it was weird that we were dropped so far from the old town. 
He had to “call the chef” to see what to do with us. 

image.jpg

• Like 7

It's a universal thing in our house that the idea of walking around touring buildings/churches/monuments, etc. and then finishing off the day eating something that looks like it could come off the plate is nowhere close to our idea of fun.

• Haha 10

24 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

What the....

It’s called a scarlet lady. It’s like a mousse with a cookie bottom. It’s really good. Scarlet lady’s have strawberry filling. I think the valiant had raspberry. I liked it better. It’s purple. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I’m hammocking and they must be having Zumba or something over on MSC. Or a music game… I don’t know but the host is really loud & Indonesian, I think. I know that accent. Now Hey baby, Hey baby hey is playing. 
he’s counting. 3, 4, 5. Crazy shipping companies. 😆

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 14

Posted (edited)

IMG_7831.thumb.jpeg.bd3ec13cd50ab59a6cd9a6cd6234eb3b.jpegWere the prices on this menu typical of restaurants at ports or Barcelona? When we were in Paris and Chartres in 2022 the prices were lower. Sorry it was fishy😝

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1

I’ve almost dozed off 4 times but MSC host keeps waking me up. He’s singing I can Buy myself flowers now. What is going on over there? (Leans up in hammock and shakes fist) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 15