EZ Air - Can you change just outbound

Alaska05

I was checking on EZ Air today for my booked flights for upcoming transatlantic cruise.

My current flight to London is on AA and British Airways.  Return from Ft. Lauderdale is non-stop on Delta.

Today I found a flight to London on all American which I would prefer since we get free baggage.  However my return on Delta does not come up.

Is it possible to just change the one leg to London or do I have to rebook both legs.

Final payment is due August 30.

Sometimes, the option to change the outbound and/or inbound flights has been available with EZ Air. You can always try to modify the booking and before accepting the changes cancel the new booking to see if you can change a flight.

I do this often to check to see if there are any pricing changes or better times compared to my booked flights.

@Alaska05 this is a task for a CVP (or TA) if the return is booked out. Simple really to change flight over & lift / shift return. Assuming August 30th is final payment date for cruise then you can modify EZAIR for another 45 days. Plenty of time JMHO

EZ Air told me that changing any flights (other than an airline flight change) requires cancelling and rebooking.  

You can only book one way fares if you are doing a back to back.  You are able to book a one way fare coming or going).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

EZ Air told me that changing any flights (other than an airline flight change) requires cancelling and rebooking.  

You can only book one way fares if you are doing a back to back.  You are able to book a one way fare coming or going).

This is exactly told me last week when I was trying to do the same thing. 

• Thanks 1