Regent Entertainment

Does anyone happen to know if Kasia & Boogie are still entertaining aboard any Regent ship?  If so, which ship are they currently on?  I have a couple of Regent tours upcoming and would love to know if they are on board.  Thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kayella said:

Does anyone happen to know if Kasia & Boogie are still entertaining aboard any Regent ship?  If so, which ship are they currently on?  I have a couple of Regent tours upcoming and would love to know if they are on board.  Thanks

They are on Mariner

• Like 3

On 8/12/2024 at 4:33 PM, Pcardad said:

They are leaving next month (I think) and are scheduled to be on Navigator around November 1.

Dagnabbit! We're on Mariner in mid-November (for the Amazon cruise) and I was so hoping to finally get to hear/see this much lauded duo.

On 8/12/2024 at 6:33 PM, Pcardad said:

They are leaving next month (I think) and are scheduled to be on Navigator around November 1.

We are on the Mariner Sept. 5. Any idea of whether they'll still be on board?

On our very first Regent cruise on the Mariner, they featured a group that called themselves "Prtivate Reserve".  They were a group of winemakers from Napa that gave high end wine tastings a few days at Sea, but played music in the Horizon Lounge each evening to a packed house.

The group leader was Michael Martini of the Louis Martini Winery.  These guys were the epitome of living the high life.  It convinced us that Regent was "our" cruise line.  Unfortunately, we were never again able to find Private Reserve featured on another voyage.🙁

01-BER-P1020086.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 5:46 PM, Kayella said:

I LOVE THEM!

22 hours ago, registrar said:

Any news to report on entertainment on Granduer?

We were on Grandeur in Jan. and they have added 3 (I think) new production shows. We agreed they were major leaps forward from previous cruises on Mariner and Navigator.  We really enjoyed them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The entertainment on Navigator in November was the best we had ever seen on Regent, by a lot. Better even than our two Explorer cruises. It seems Regent has really upped their game wrt entertainment. We’ll see how it is on Splendor for the next 19 nights. 

• Thanks 1

Got off the Voyager a few days ago and the entertainment was awful.  A new crew was starting and some of singers are weak,  there were three days of guitar players, two movies and an ok comedian.   I have always through that the music is very dated,  but at least it worth my time.   I think someone decided everyone would be sleepy!  

On 8/20/2024 at 3:33 PM, Kane said:

On our very first Regent cruise on the Mariner, they featured a group that called themselves "Prtivate Reserve".  They were a group of winemakers from Napa that gave high end wine tastings a few days at Sea, but played music in the Horizon Lounge each evening to a packed house.

The group leader was Michael Martini of the Louis Martini Winery.  These guys were the epitome of living the high life.  It convinced us that Regent was "our" cruise line.  Unfortunately, we were never again able to find Private Reserve featured on another voyage.🙁

I remember these guys. Can't remember what cruise it was.

Just off Splendour and live music was lacking in both availability and quality.  It was dead after dinner except for the shows, which we do not attend.  We like to dance after dinner and did not find anywhere we found the music enjoyable enough to do that. 

2 hours ago, caviargal said:

Just off Splendour and live music was lacking in both availability and quality.  It was dead after dinner except for the shows, which we do not attend.  We like to dance after dinner and did not find anywhere we found the music enjoyable enough to do that. 

There needs to be an option for those in the 40+ range who want to stay up have some fun. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, caviargal said:

It was the same on Voyager (November) and Explorer (March). We are usually not interested in the shows and prefer to have a drink and listen to music but there was no live music in any bar during ‘show time’. Very disappointing.

• Like 2