Pearl Questions

So excited to be on the pearl September 6! A couple of questions.

Can someone tell me which of these ports we will have to use a Tinder? We’ve not done very much of that and I really like just walking off the ship. But we are in a suite and I understand that’s easier?

Ports are Rijeka, Koper, Dubrovnik, Kotor, corfu, Santorini, Mykonos, and Zadar

Also, I’m not sure I understand exactly how Norwegian Main dining rooms work? There’s no reservations and we just show up at either one of the dining rooms we want whenever we want? We will definitely want a table for two. Is that hard to come by and do we usually have to wait? Thanks!

(1) Look at your Cruise Confirmation information. It will list all of your ports of call and which ones will be tender ports.

(2)  You do not need reservations for the Main Dining Room.  Just go to the Hostess Desk when you are ready to eat.  Usually there is never a problem getting a table for two.  I am a solo passenger.  I am usually in line when the dining room opens and rarely have a problem getting a table for two.

Enjoy your cruise

On the Norwegian website for my cruise only Santorini says that they will definitely “anchor at sea.” 

Dubrovnik, Kotor and Mykonos say they could do either docking at port or at sea.

For those who have taken this cruise recently, is it just chance or does the ship normally dock or tender at those three ports?

15 minutes ago, zqvol said:

Why do you say that? I have been to Kotor and we docked. 

Interesting, when we were there last month there was no place for a cruise ship to dock.