Main Dining room menu Enchanted New England/canada?

lauren0309

Posted (edited)

Does anyone have last year's main dining room dinner menu for New England sailing? We're sailing this weekend the first New England cruise for 2024. I realize it can change somewhat from last year's. Just want to know what to expect. I would think more fish and seafood since it's a Canada sailing compared to what they would serve on a Caribbean sailing 

Edited by lauren0309
Left out name

• lauren0309 changed the title to Main Dining room menu Enchanted New England/canada?
Posted (edited)

I don’t believe the menus change too much based on the itinerary. There always seems to be an Italian night, welcome dinner, farewell dinner, chefs dinner, and Captain’s dinner.,etc.

But if you google or YouTube, there’s lots of menus for the Enchanted Princess -perhaps not your itinerary, but it will give you an idea .

There is currently a live from the Enchanted this past week, but I don’t think they’ve posted any main dining room menus ,just a few specialty/ casual menus and drink menus.

Edited by arizonaperson

The 7 or 10 day dinner menus really don’t change a lot. You might have a few local dishes but even in Alaska they are limited and sometimes have added charges