Medaillon device

dv71617

2 hours ago, Dee_Jay said:

Here are a couple ideas for attaching to a belt loop. I have no idea where I got these, but you might have something similar at home.

IMG_20240822_095201054.jpg

I think the black part could b eliminated and just keep the round part and the link

11 hours ago, jimlouisesophie said:

How would I attach it to the belt?   i don't understand what you mean by attaching the watch band. Do you mean one has to buy a wrist band thing or can you attach it some other way?

This is exactly what I have and plan on just velcroing it on my belt loop if I don't feel like keeping it on my wrist..

6 hours ago, trbarton said:

Here’s what I use from Amazon as it just fits on your wrist.  It’s there 24x7 so I always have it with me. 

Tom😀

image.thumb.jpeg.b584b51e2027e3b306abe5e4d4f1e89f.jpeg

We use this air tag holder. My wife uses the clip or carries it in a small bag with her tatting stuff but I just keep mine in my pocket.

image.jpeg.8ea1b57a776b8e369e19a6684da93cc4.jpegimage.jpeg.b07a0d3895c3e72eb4db5ef94fcf4ce3.jpeg

4 hours ago, Octolover3333 said:

I think I’ve seen holders that can attach the medallion to the back of your cell phone case. Has anyone tried this?

l've not had that but have had it on my watch band.  What I found was that the NFC on the watch interfered with the tap terminals.  I would assume that same issue would occur with the phone.  Turn off NFC and it works fine.