Noise level in cabins

My boyfriends parents are going on their first cruise with us. Their room is on the 11th deck 2 rooms away from the bandstand above the lido pool. Has anyone ever stayed there and know if it is really noisy, especially at night time? They go to bed early and I wonder if this will hinder their sleeping. This is their first cruise and I really want them to catch the cruise bug, not be turned off by a bad experience. Thanks!

I just bring along a 4-inch sound machine I bought on Amazon.  It doesn’t matter which floor I’m on or whether there are drunk people in the hallway because I never hear a thing.  I use “brown fan sound” which is supposedly the best sound to sleep to.  Or you can download a fan app on your phone called sleep fan. 

• Like 2

I agree with the prior posts that suggest they pick a cabin deck with cabins above them and below them.  Also, you may also want to let them know that if they choose to put the snooze sign on the cabin door when they go to bed (especially if earlier in the night) they may be a target for the kids running the halls and knocking on doors.  That seems to be a thing as they apparently assume people are in bed or sleeping and that makes it way more fun!