Crystal Announces Exlusive Collaboration With Acclaimed Italian Alajmo Brothers

Keith1010

I thought this was worthy of a separate thread.

From Crystal Cruises web site:

https://www.crystalcruises.com/press/crystal-announces-exclusive-collaboration-with-acclaimed-italian-alajmo-brothers?fbclid=IwY2xjawEz9iVleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHdo1oRzONApciGKwThKEeAKgDXUsk7LPB0WRLbpWn81WbtnE7TcxbT4YUg_aem_05T7tQI9I-75WhZkf2Ps3g

I did find this website that features their restaurants. We do not know what items will be on the menu but thought this might give a sense of items they serve on land.

https://alajmo.it/en/pages/homepage-ristorante-quadri

Ironically, we dined at Osteria last evening.

Keith

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for the information, Keith.  I really look forward to a better menu than is currently in place at Osteria.  On my last cruise, I tried it and didn't think very much of the food.  In fact, I sent back a couple of items.  My next cruise is in November on Symphony and I sure hope it's in place for that trip.

2 hours ago, crickette said:

Somewhat similar to Explora Journeys concept for Anthology.  Hope it meets with better success!!

Not just better success, better dining.than Anthology.

• Like 2

My daughter visited their Padua restaurant and felt it was one of the best she has been to. We were to visit the restaurant as well but had a tire blowout 10 minutes away. When we called to cancel the owner was extremely concerned drove to our car and picked up my daughter to take her to his restaurant. Then he returned back in an hour or so and brought us sandwiches and water and negotiated with the Avis tow truck in Italian.  He finally put my daughter in a taxi to meet us at the Avis premises. 

Does anyone have an idea when the new menu will take effect. Looking at booking something in April next year. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Emdee said:

My daughter visited their Padua restaurant and felt it was one of the best she has been to. We were to visit the restaurant as well but had a tire blowout 10 minutes away. When we called to cancel the owner was extremely concerned drove to our car and picked up my daughter to take her to his restaurant. Then he returned back in an hour or so and brought us sandwiches and water and negotiated with the Avis tow truck in Italian.  He finally put my daughter in a taxi to meet us at the Avis premises. 

Does anyone have an idea when the new menu will take effect. Looking at booking something in April next year. 

Wow. What a great owner.

The date when this will roll out has not been shared yet.

Keith