Check in

DB2VA

Posted (edited)

Celebrity or your TA if you have booked, or are planning to book, a cruise will also have that information, which would also be provided with your booking confirmation once one is made. You should not need to search the internet to find that.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The requirements may differ slightly from departure port to departure port. I agree with the other poster, don’t count on us here to give you the correct answer to your situation.

2 hours ago, DB2VA said:

What information do I need to have for check in?

Thank you.

If your cruise is booked and you're within the necessary time period (seems to vary a bit based on posts here), then the Celebrity app will guide you through the check-in process, @DB2VA.

We're due to check in for our cruise next month, but per the app for my cruise, it's the usual passport scan and selfie; selecting an arrival time; and then answering some simple health-status questions the day before departure.

You'll also need to do some simple stuff via the app once onsite, such as watching the safety video, listening to the distress signal, etc., but it's very basic.

Sounds like you found the info you need to check in, though, but hope this helps just in case.

cjr