Who to contact to provide feedback?

cruisefam38

We completed an Eastern Med cruise on the Vista last Wed., August 14.  We did the online end of cruise survey while aboard.

Now that we have had time to reminisce and consider, I wold like to provide further feedback to Oceania regarding a few crew members who help make our cruise truly enjoyable.  I can't seem to find a contact point, can someone point me in the right direction?

It's not really funny.  This is another significant deficiency on the website.  In my case, I had issues with shore excursions, pre-cruise, and had other questions that were answered differently every time I called.

It was a struggle getting an e mail address; I eventually got webmaster@oceaniacruises.com  I much prefer to receive information in print.  What one hears over the phone is lost forever and impossible to share accurately with others.

I cannot explain that. I've just rechecked the page on the link I gave, and the email address is clearly there (and underlined), along with snail mail and various phone numbers

12 minutes ago, mlmdaisy said:

This is bizarre.  I just checked the link for a third time and see no e mail address.  Where exactly is it, please?

Bottom line of section “Call Centre Hours” underlined

address is GuestServicesEMEA@OceaniaCruises.com

Posted (edited)

Perhaps it has something to do with where you are located. As assume Harters is accessing in the UK and it is included there.  I checked just now and there is no email address included on that page here in the US. 

Edited by EJL2023
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, mlmdaisy said:

This is bizarre.  I just checked the link for a third time and see no e mail address.  Where exactly is it, please?

Check out the Oceania guest contacts on the Elliot report at Elliot.org site.  They have a few contact email addresses for issues. Now I’m not sure how up to date it is but may be worth a try. 

Edited by EJL2023

12 minutes ago, EJL2023 said:

Perhaps it has something to do with where you are located

That must be it. Both Vallesan and I will be accessing O's UK version of the website - always priced in sterling and generally written in British English. Whilst I can understand those differences, it's odd that something relevant across the customer base, such as a guest services email, is available on one version and not another. 

Can I just add that I have contacted guest services recently at 

GuestServicesEMEA@oceaniacruises.com

I wanted a particular speciality restaurant booking and I was able to contact guest services at that address. Given that the object of the email is to praise some staff I think you would be able to do that via the email address above. 

Yes, but what’s so strange is I used the same link and saw something different.  I didn’t think that was possible.  

At this point, my concern is general.  The “webmaster” has answered my questions and provided me with what I needed…..for now.

I only got that address by placing a phone call.  I’ll repeat that I find it ridiculous that the website (at least the version I see) has no e mail addresses.  It is not always possible to make a phone call, for example, when working, but a message can be sent discreetly.  This is the modern world.

My next question for you kind co-cruisers: Does anyone from Oceania monitor these chats?  Are you out there?  (One would think.)

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, mlmdaisy said:

I didn’t think that was possible.

Seemingly so. The website I access has always been oceaniacruises.com - rather than, say, a UK version with a co.uk address. I have no idea how it works but the software must know I'm in the UK, without me logging in to my O account, to be able to price cruises in pounds rather than dollars. I assume it must work similarly in other different geographical areas pricing, etc in Euros or Australian dollars. I've never needed to think about it at all until this weird thing. 

Edited by Harters

35 minutes ago, mlmdaisy said:

Does anyone from Oceania monitor these chats?

Probably not. We are a tiny percentage of O's customers, albeit generally committed ones. They don't care about our opinions, as such. 

I don't doubt that the websites are different; my surprise is about the specific link.  When two people click on the same link, even from across the pond. I would assume that they see the same content.

I think my only surprise is that whoever writes the web pages for the various versions thought it sensible to include the email on the UK version (as you'd expect) but not on the US version. Just an odd error. 

Even odder, if that's the case, Feta. 

Customer service email specifically for those of us from those parts of the world. But nothing for Americans. Just odd. 

7 hours ago, mlmdaisy said:

Yes, but what’s so strange is I used the same link and saw something different.  I didn’t think that was possible.  

At this point, my concern is general.  The “webmaster” has answered my questions and provided me with what I needed…..for now.

I only got that address by placing a phone call.  I’ll repeat that I find it ridiculous that the website (at least the version I see) has no e mail addresses.  It is not always possible to make a phone call, for example, when working, but a message can be sent discreetly.  This is the modern world.

My next question for you kind co-cruisers: Does anyone from Oceania monitor these chats?  Are you out there?  (One would think.)

Just me most of the time

Jancruz1

• Like 1

I let my TA handle it, they have better connections than most of us---after all it's important they know the good and the bad, they sale the product and make the commission.  They always get the best results for us when needed.

• Like 1