Priority embarkment

I have a question in reference to priority embarkment. I am platinum, and I know that everyone in my cabin is able to board with me, but what about "cabins" that are linked to my reservation, are they also allowed to board "early"?

Thank you!!

4 hours ago, wendysue44 said:

I have a question in reference to priority embarkment. I am platinum, and I know that everyone in my cabin is able to board with me, but what about "cabins" that are linked to my reservation, are they also allowed to board "early"?

Thank you!!

If boarding together is important, simply use the person with the latest arrival appointment

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, FloridaMomKW said:

If on cabin is platinum and two cabins are FTTF- everyone can come at the earliest time??

Depends, when boarding begins, Plat boards before FTTF and depending on port may be held in different parts of the terminal.  If boarding has begun and FTTF has been called, yes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since they monitor platinum numbers before releasing more FTTF slots, I'm guessing they have targets (SLAs) on how long the ports have to get those folks  boarded. 

Based on the reviews I've read, not a huge difference on boarding times between two groups.