wifi pricing?

Missymssy

Now that MSC doesn't include wifi in their original booking prices, is there anywhere the pricing for packages is explained? Or can you only see that info after you make the booking?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, noobcruiser said:

Here is what I see from my booking, not sure if this is fleetwide:.

image.png

Is this for a 7 day cruise?  I had made a note previously that it might be $99.40 for browse & stream one device . . . 

Edited by DorothyB

Is it one device at a time or once you sign onto a device that is the only device you can use.  Basically, can you share the service.  My husband like to check in once a day but doesn’t need much more than that.

57 minutes ago, Cruz2019 said:

Is it one device at a time or once you sign onto a device that is the only device you can use.  Basically, can you share the service.  My husband like to check in once a day but doesn’t need much more than that.

whatever device you sign in with is the ONLY device you can use with the "one device" plan.  So husband would need to "check in" on the same device you log in on the first time.

On 8/27/2024 at 12:22 PM, Essiesmom said:

Wow, that’s a lot less expensive than from the US, even given the exchange rate.  EM

To be fair base fares for US cruises tend to be cheaper.

Every extra seems to be more expensive. 

Since MSC websites have residency requirements, never dared booking through anything but the German website.

On 9/2/2024 at 2:15 AM, MyriamS said:

To be fair base fares for US cruises tend to be cheaper.

Every extra seems to be more expensive. 

Since MSC websites have residency requirements, never dared booking through anything but the German website.

don't the non U.S. bookings include the service charge (gratuity)?

7 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

The service charge is displayed a bit differently depending on which website you look at. The German website only has one price, the French one has two, one without the hotel service charge and one with it. However, since the service charge is actually mandatory for all EU bookings, the two prices display is truly meaningless. 

On 9/3/2024 at 8:23 PM, Illbcruzn4life said:

Are all gratuities covered for US bookings? My friend did her first MSC cruise over the summer and had paperwork saying that it had all been prepaid, but the ship kept billing her for it everyday. She had to go have them fix it a couple times on the ship.

20 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Unless you specifically pre-pay gratuities, they are charged on a daily basis.  They are not included in the cruise fare quoted on the site. 

I'm curious. Was that on you Divina cruise? the last few cruises I have had (in YC) the gratuities were posted for the week on one day only, not daily. Usually by the third day. Is the daily posting recent?

The two US cruises we took this year the Gratuity was done as one lump sum on the second day.  Last year it was by day.  

re: wifi.  This is for 7-day World Europa in November…but, keep in mind we already have 1 device pp as part of our original package.

IMG_0828.png

• Like 1