Flights by Celebrity website error?

I just tried to book flights on Celebrity 3 times & it keeps saying "Fligths information not found"  I did choose to pay later. I'm stumped.  I read the form very carefully each time.  Any ideas?  Thanks, Kris

3 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I just tried a mock booking and no problem.   It popped up about 30 choices.  

Thanks for doing that.  The error comes after I have chosen my flights and filled out the info to pay later and choose "Complete booking".  I did restart my computer but no luck.  I hate calling 😞

15 hours ago, CruiserKris34 said:

And now the price has gone up.  How frustrating 😞

I had a similar experience last week. The price went up $100 pp.  I think the catch is that the original price listed is really no longer valid, so it does not allow you to complete the booking at that lower price.

• Thanks 1

I've always found it's best to CALL.

But, also, certain things appear to have changed.  I recently booked my flights for my June 2025 cruises.  Since we're doing two cruises (Ravenna to Ravenna on RCCL followed, two days later, by Ravenna to Rome on Celebrity), it gets complicated...but, basically, we needed to fly to Europe before our first cruise...8 days before, in order to do a pre-cruise...and fly home two days after our second cruise.  We also wanted to fly into an airport other than Venice for our Ravenna sailing.

We've always been able to do this in the past...but, this time:

The Celebrity website would give us flights only to fly IN a day or two prior to whichevre of the two cruises to which we were attaching the flights....and only within a couple of days after.  Inputting an airport other than Venice resulted in "No Flights Found"...Choosing a date well before the sail date also resulted in "No Flights Found".

I finally CALLED...and an agent managed to book us flights fairly quickly.

Lesson, don't wrestle for long with the website booking situation.  If you can't book it quickly, call Celebrity Air/RCCL Air2Sea (it's the same people) and have them book it for you.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bruin Steve said:

I've always found it's best to CALL.

But, also, certain things appear to have changed.  I recently booked my flights for my June 2025 cruises.  Since we're doing two cruises (Ravenna to Ravenna on RCCL followed, two days later, by Ravenna to Rome on Celebrity), it gets complicated...but, basically, we needed to fly to Europe before our first cruise...8 days before, in order to do a pre-cruise...and fly home two days after our second cruise.  We also wanted to fly into an airport other than Venice for our Ravenna sailing.

We've always been able to do this in the past...but, this time:

The Celebrity website would give us flights only to fly IN a day or two prior to whichevre of the two cruises to which we were attaching the flights....and only within a couple of days after.  Inputting an airport other than Venice resulted in "No Flights Found"...Choosing a date well before the sail date also resulted in "No Flights Found".

I finally CALLED...and an agent managed to book us flights fairly quickly.

Lesson, don't wrestle for long with the website booking situation.  If you can't book it quickly, call Celebrity Air/RCCL Air2Sea (it's the same people) and have them book it for you.

I have a similar situation. June 2025 11-day + 7-day.  I wanted a 3-week spread, and had no trouble booking it for the 11-day, with arrival 2 days before and return 7 days after the 11-day cruise. I also seem to be able to find flights for the 7-day (14 days before). So I guess it's the luck of the draw as to whether you can do this online.

• Thanks 1

I had a similar problem for my British Aisles Eclipse cruise next June. No matter what dates I put in it comes back with No flights found. I called Flights by Celebrity and they booked me flights but I had to tell them which. Good thing I had done research so I knew what I wanted and they had them….but in the past I always like to continue to look at options..but that is not possible now…