Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama!! Ninjacat123 is LIVE on the Pride Sept 1 - 8 2024!!​🏖️​

33 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Watching Garfield on lido. Giving it 15 more minutesIMG_8381.thumb.jpeg.c42157bdb735f4726fc4a023d3f50dc8.jpeg

We tried watching Barbie on a ship a few months ago.  Promised ourselves we would stay 30 minutes before we decided if we liked it or not. After 7 minutes we couldn’t stand it any longer and left.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

We tried watching Barbie on a ship a few months ago.  Promised ourselves we would stay 30 minutes before we decided if we liked it or not. After 7 minutes we couldn’t stand it any longer and left.  

30 minutes is enough time👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, lennythenose said:

I have friends of there though they just joined in Amsterdam for the last leg of the world cruise. Still I’m jealous of their 20 days onboard. Someday….

Serenade of the Seas is my favorite RCL ship! I'd do a World Cruise or any part of it on that ship!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

We saw that Seranade of the Seas is in port with us. I was told that this is their last stop after a 90 day world cruise. That’s a lot of 🤑!!IMG_8349.thumb.jpeg.a02158f1e5ab04369df1e6a34bdc50f4.jpeg

That was the very first ship we cruised on.  Alaska was the destination.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Made a call to London for our June 2025 cruise!IMG_8779.thumb.jpeg.092f430f75f38643665cd7147079f8ad.jpeg

We sail from Southampton in April on the Regal Princess.  Our second sailing from Southampton in 3 years with a Dover Sailing in between those.

• Like 3

How did i Miss this? I’ve been following the live Venezia post and didn’t put 2and 2 together….I’m all caught up. LOVE LOVE LVE the pride. We live in NE NJ and drive to Baltimore few times to board her (stayed at Best Western) I went to Elbow beach Ckub back in my college days twice then we did Bermuda many times. Celebrity Horizon, Zenith, Pride, Magic and Venezia. Loyal patrons of the original swizzle inn. My SIL went there in June and the Ridgewood  Police Dept Patch my Jim put on the wall was still there decades later 💝 Ken Byrne-he remembered us-the last time we were on Pride there was a news bulletin of an accident on one of the OTS ships from Bayonne. Our DS and DIL were on that ship. We were so worried. Mentioned it to Ken when he came to our table to say hi and 15 minutes later he came back to say he went to the bridge and inquired of captain and all was ok with the OTS ship. Jim had tears in his eyes. I burst out crying in relief and gratitude to him for his kindness. It’s something I will never forget. Bethany, shame on you for not cruising out of Manhattan (right Jamman?) There is nothing like it. Put it on your bucket list! I live right over the GW Bridge and sail from here all the time. Cruise past Lady Liberty….under the VzN Bridge-it still takes my breath away. Enjoy the rest of your cruise!! Cheers!! 👏👍👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

We saw that Seranade of the Seas is in port with us. I was told that this is their last stop after a 90 day world cruise. That’s a lot of 🤑!!IMG_8349.thumb.jpeg.a02158f1e5ab04369df1e6a34bdc50f4.jpeg

A friend has been on the whole World Cruise transit.  I can’t imagine going back to real life after that.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

A friend has been on the whole World Cruise transit.  I can’t imagine going back to real life after that.

Would take a while to get their “land legs” back. 😲 (but worth it! 😉

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Crusin Karen said:

How did i Miss this? I’ve been following the live Venezia post and didn’t put 2and 2 together….I’m all caught up. LOVE LOVE LVE the pride. We live in NE NJ and drive to Baltimore few times to board her (stayed at Best Western) I went to Elbow beach Ckub back in my college days twice then we did Bermuda many times. Celebrity Horizon, Zenith, Pride, Magic and Venezia. Loyal patrons of the original swizzle inn. My SIL went there in June and the Ridgewood  Police Dept Patch my Jim put on the wall was still there decades later 💝 Ken Byrne-he remembered us-the last time we were on Pride there was a news bulletin of an accident on one of the OTS ships from Bayonne. Our DS and DIL were on that ship. We were so worried. Mentioned it to Ken when he came to our table to say hi and 15 minutes later he came back to say he went to the bridge and inquired of captain and all was ok with the OTS ship. Jim had tears in his eyes. I burst out crying in relief and gratitude to him for his kindness. It’s something I will never forget. Bethany, shame on you for not cruising out of Manhattan (right Jamman?) There is nothing like it. Put it on your bucket list! I live right over the GW Bridge and sail from here all the time. Cruise past Lady Liberty….under the VzN Bridge-it still takes my breath away. Enjoy the rest of your cruise!! Cheers!! 👏👍👍

Hi Cristin Karen! It’s been so much fun, rain and all! Craig and I are already talking about another Bermuda cruise out of NYC. Best city ever!! Glad you are enjoying my review😸

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

I agree! Cook your own food? Pay a bill at a restaurant? Inconceivable 😁

• Haha 10

28 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I agree! Cook your own food? Pay a bill at a restaurant? Inconceivable 😁

My biggest “back to reality” moment is going to the grocery store and PAYING for food I ate for FREE(🙃) on the ship. 😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Odd moment I forgot to mention: sitting at Alchemy the first night, a woman yells behind me. Then yells “hey” again. Then again. I turn around and she has rolled up in her wheelchair (I’m scared she’s hurt) and she points at the bartender and bellows “When does fun shops open?!?” Twice. Bartender looks at her and says “on 3” and she rolls off. It was odd. And she had people with her.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1