Boston Hotels with stay, park and cruise offered

We are on a roundtrip 35 day cruise out of Boston in 2025.  We are looking for options on how to arrive from Delaware.  Could be train, plane or car rental.  If we drive our own car, are there any hotels that allow you parking with you stay and maybe a shuttle to/from the cruise port.

Thanks,

Hunt

1 hour ago, Lvskipper said:

If we drive our own car, are there any hotels that allow you parking with you stay and maybe a shuttle to/from the cruise port.

Nothing in the city proper-- parking is very expensive in Boston so wouldn't imagine it would make a ton of sense.

Trinity Reservations is an agency that specializes in this and when I took a look they didn't have anything in Boston when I took a look just now. 

1 hour ago, Lvskipper said:

Could be train, plane or car rental.

From Delaware the train or plane are going to be your best bets here. I work in Boston at least once a month and always take the Acela from Philly-- I find it more relaxing than flying and city center to city center just about as fast as flying. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...