LIVE: 🇧🇲 Visions of Pink Sands 8/31 - 9/5 🇧🇲

Family Fun Fest event in the centrum decks 4 and 5.  More kids in the ship than i thought.  When you can see them all gathered in one place seems like more.  There’s cupcakes, games, face painting, cotton candy, ballon animals, towel animals & more.

image.thumb.jpg.c498bb67234ba46e77eb2df77b05c045.jpg

• Like 4

Found a nice chill spot out on deck 5 the only open outside area other than pool deck.  Sun is trying to come out.  I can feel the sea spray from my lounger.  Nice breeze.  Warm.

Ventured around to the other side of deck 5 and was met with consistent 25 + mph winds.  Hard pass.

IMG_4021.thumb.jpeg.97114c6b99291f0d0d236f9b7b6dd4e9.jpeg

• Like 5

Amazing TR.  Your experience reminds me of why I love Enchantment and Grandeur so much.  Truth is I had equally as a good of a time on both as I did on Wonder.  Totally different experience but I just love the 'feeling' of the smaller ships.  

Wonderful pics of your adventures.  Horseshoe bay beach is one of our all time favorite stretches of beach.  Especially if you do what you did, go away from the crowds a bit.

Safe travels the rest of the way!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Picked up the free D+ photo from the gallery and accidentally fell into the Schooner & ordered a beverage.

In honor of The Dude

IMG_4004.thumb.jpeg.a6a485c68e044043aad9dda7a0488464.jpeg

image.gif.ab0f68d88cf50eab61dcec11b5021a77.gif

The dude abides! My son loves White Russians after watching that movie.

• Like 1

I’ve been having a bit of an issue with my vouchers that’s annoying.  A couple times now they have charged me a voucher for BOTH my bourbon AND a ginger ale when I order a Buffalo and Ginger ale which should be 1 mixed drink.  I am not specifically asking for each of them separately.  Annoying to have to keep a hawk eye on it.  Happened with Tito’s and Pelligrino as well.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Far Out

image.gif.4286846e1ba5da026beaa2cb0062f061.gif

I’m a Big Lebowski fanatic.  I can’t count how many times I’ve watched that movie.  

Me too. I seen it multiple times and I still crack up. I am a big Cohen brothers fan.

38 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I’ve been having a bit of an issue with my vouchers that’s annoying.  A couple times now they have charged me a voucher for BOTH my bourbon AND a ginger ale when I order a Buffalo and Ginger ale which should be 1 mixed drink.  I am not specifically asking for each of them separately.  Annoying to have to keep a hawk eye on it.  Happened with Tito’s and Pelligrino as well.  

That’s why even with my D 4 vouchers I still get the drink package. It’s a shame you have be eagle eyed on your statement.

• Like 2