Flowers

gailellen12

3 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

Cruzin  Terri,

My favorite thing to do when I get to Tahiti is  to go the market and buy a large boquet of flowers..they are gorgeous and different..they usually last the whole trip and Ive never had a problem bringing them on board..

Have a great trip we loved the Amazon ..I assume someone has told you to go the dollar store and get gifts for the children..it was so much fun handing them out..

Jancruz1

No one has mentioned gifts for the children.  Are we talking about school supplies?  Should I mention this on the Roll Call?  If not school supplies, what?  Thanks for the heads up.

Terri

6 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

No one has mentioned gifts for the children.  Are we talking about school supplies?  Should I mention this on the Roll Call?  If not school supplies, what?  Thanks for the heads up.

Terri

In Boca Da Valeria when I was here there were dozens of children who came to you asking for presents..I had bought Hair ribbons,Bows,  crayons, coloring books etc they are mostly little kids..!

For the moms I bought makeup, lipstick shampoo etc. But let me check and make sure that still happens and I will get back to you shortly.. I would definitely ask on  the roll call!!

Jan

Edited by Jancruz

3 hours ago, Jancruz said:

In Boca Da Valeria when I was here there were dozens of children who came to you asking for presents..I had bought Hair ribbons,Bows,  crayons, coloring books etc they are mostly little kids..!

For the moms I bought makeup, lipstick shampoo etc. But let me check and make sure that still happens and I will get back to you shortly.. I would definitely ask on  the roll call!!

Jan

Thanks for your help.

Terri

11 hours ago, clo said:

I think they're talking about "Amazon" the company not the river.

Look at Terri’s signature for her next cruise.