Voyagers in different cabin classes

11 Grands

We are traveling in a sky suite on Celebrity Beyond. Our friends are traveling in Aqua class on the same voyage. Is there any chance, we can enjoy dinners with each other? Are we expected to eat all dinners in our assigned restaurants, Luminae and Blu?

I’ve been in that situation before. We used a combination of specialty restaurants, paying to have them join us in Luminae for a couple of dinners, joining them in Blu for one dinner. It was fine. That was before the separate retreat sun deck, so we were able to spend most of each day together on sea days and splitting up to go on various excursions on port days.

57 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

you can pay to have then join you in Luminae and you can eat in Blu but only when it is not busy and you must get approved by the maitre d 

Which maitre’d, the one in Blu, I assume? Is there a fee for us to eat in Blu or just in Luminae for our friends ? Any ideas on cost?

Thanks for your attention to my inquiries…..

7 minutes ago, 11 Grands said:

Which maitre’d, the one in Blu, I assume? Is there a fee for us to eat in Blu or just in Luminae for our friends ? Any ideas on cost?

Thanks for your attention to my inquiries…..

Retreat may dine in Blu for free as long as Maitre d approves.   Blu is getting busier so I would recommend you visit the maitre d as soon as you are onboard.   Fee for guests in Luminae I dont have updated pricing..sorry

1 minute ago, 1Virgo said:

Retreat may dine in Blu for free as long as Maitre d approves.   Blu is getting busier so I would recommend you visit the maitre d as soon as you are onboard.   Fee for guests in Luminae I dont have updated pricing..sorry

sorry. I wasn t clear You ask the Blu Maitre D

Last June we had friends join us in Luminae for dinner. I dont remember the cost. We asked the Luminae hostess if we could invite them. She said yes. But said best if you show up early for dinner. Same with dining in Blu, show up early around 6pm.

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

Last June we had friends join us in Luminae for dinner. I dont remember the cost. We asked the Luminae hostess if we could invite them. She said yes. But said best if you show up early for dinner. Same with dining in Blu, show up early around 6pm.

depends on the cruise. Sometimes Blu is lined up and fills early as our last cruise did