Crazy E-Class Bed Question!!

Loracpin2

Asking this question because I suffer from Motion sickness and when lying in bed I have to sleep with my body facing forward (like driving a car 🤩).

The detail of the S-class spread sheets has always allowed me to choose the right Cabin but I'm at al loss with the E-class sheet.   

So.....just booked Ascent portside E1 Cabin #7259.......will I be a HAPPY CRUIZER😍or👎????

Thanks in advance for your replies!!

Meaning if you sit up in bed, your eyes need to face  the same direction the ship is sailing?  I think you're asking if the bed is on the wall that will put the aft of the ship behind you...Just trying to understand so I can maybe help.

21 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

Asking this question because I suffer from Motion sickness and when lying in bed I have to sleep with my body facing forward (like driving a car 🤩).

The detail of the S-class spread sheets has always allowed me to choose the right Cabin but I'm at al loss with the E-class sheet.   

So.....just booked Ascent portside E1 Cabin #7259.......will I be a HAPPY CRUIZER😍or👎????

Thanks in advance for your replies!!

That bed is closest to the window/balcony and the pillows are to the bow of the ship.  Hope that helps.  (Just look at the deck plan and the head of the

bed fits into the notch that makes the cabin a little wider)

Edited by garyl62
  • Like 1

image.png.96b26a3736b500ed2cdfee8a90287360.png

If the bed fits into the cut out nearest the door, then your back would be going forward.  I think if you want to face forward then you need 7257 because the bed is facing in the forward direction.  Or am I just very confused?  I wasn't prepared for a GRE test item...lol.

• Like 1

That's

3 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

If the bed fits into the cut out nearest the door, then your back would be going forward.  I think if you want to face forward then you need 7257 because the bed is facing in the forward direction.  Or am I just very confused?  I wasn't prepared for a GRE test item...lol.

That's what I thought but just booked yesterday for a Jan. 5 sailing and it was the only balcony cabin left.  Guess I'll have to convince my husband we'll have to sleep in the other direction!!

9 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

You're correct!!!  Unfortunately only 59 was availble! 

12 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Have to optimistically wait for a cancellation. 7259 was our only option for Jan. 5 sailing. 

I have heard some others mention this condition.  

My question is how can you feel what way the ship is sailing?   Most times I can’t feel that it is moving.   

Serious question, If you were standing on a deck could you feel what way is forward?   Sometimes I have  a hard time knowing what way to walk to go to the front of the ship to get to the theater, or to the rear for the dining rooms.  If so I need to get a better sense of feel.  

Thanks. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2