Photo package question

Hi, Does anyone know if i purchase the photo package for just one of us, just my wife and I sailing, if we get all of the together photos?  I would assume we would only get the individual photos for the person we purchase the package for, but would we get all of the together photos? 

Thanks

I can't honestly confirm with Celebrity, as I have yet to sail on them (going in March), I know that with our other cruises, including Royal (sister company), we only bought 1 package and it was for everyone in that cabin, so me and hubby (would include children if they were sailing in that cabin). So basically it is one package for stateroom.

2 hours ago, 20165 said:

Hi, Does anyone know if i purchase the photo package for just one of us, just my wife and I sailing, if we get all of the together photos?  I would assume we would only get the individual photos for the person we purchase the package for, but would we get all of the together photos? 

Thanks

You get any photos they take within the included allotment.  You and your wife or friends can be in the photo, it does not matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrsKC08 said:

I can't honestly confirm with Celebrity, as I have yet to sail on them (going in March), I know that with our other cruises, including Royal (sister company), we only bought 1 package and it was for everyone in that cabin, so me and hubby (would include children if they were sailing in that cabin). So basically it is one package for stateroom.

Thats what we are also use to on other lines, but it confused me that you can add the package to both people in the stateroom.  Thx for the info.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've previously purchased a Photo Package and they did singles of both of us as well as together and some with friends.

did you purchase 1 package or 1 package for both of you?

It's per stateroom, not per person. So anyone in your stateroom can use it. As long as at least one person from the cabin is in the photo, it's included. Also includes minor children in a different cabin.

• Like 2