Medallion/ Edocs question

Jetswdo

Hi all.  I' leaving in 8 days for cruise and have the medallions.  I'm trying to understand the new system for boarding.  App says we are "green laned" for boarding and just have to show the bar code on the app.  Does this replace the traditional edoc papers?  (didn't receive any papers)  Also, I still can't find any information of when to board the ship.  (Late embarkation at 10:00 pm)  I usually like to get to terminal around 10:30, so that I can enjoy lunch in the dining room.  Thanks in advance for info.  Anita

3 minutes ago, Jetswdo said:

Hi all.  I' leaving in 8 days for cruise and have the medallions.  I'm trying to understand the new system for boarding.  App says we are "green laned" for boarding and just have to show the bar code on the app.  Does this replace the traditional edoc papers?  (didn't receive any papers)  Also, I still can't find any information of when to board the ship.  (Late embarkation at 10:00 pm)  I usually like to get to terminal around 10:30, so that I can enjoy lunch in the dining room.  Thanks in advance for info.  Anita

On our recent Enchanted cruise out of Fort Lauderdale, the only thing we showed the staff at the embarkation center was our medallions. 

3 minutes ago, doghog said:

On our recent Enchanted cruise out of Fort Lauderdale, the only thing we showed the staff at the embarkation center was our medallions. 

No passport or birth certificates ?

Anita…just have your passport and any other documents required. You will go through the green lane, showing passport again and the medallion. 

I always print my travel summary and luggage tags off the website.  

The check in window usually appears about 10 days to 2 days before sailing.  You’ll see a QR code popup and look closely for a check in window.  We always go earlier than that anyway.

The check in window is just a guide for you.  

• Thanks 1

If you open the app you should see near the top of the screen that you are Green Lane ready. This will appear beneath the box that tells you how many days until your cruise. If you swipe left on the row of boxes that include your Green Lane status you should see one that says “Boarding Pass”. It should show up around a week before your cruise. Or a few days before. If you tap on that, a screen with a QR code will appear. If you have your medallion, your passport and this QR code, that is all you will need. You may or may not have the QR code scanned. I’ve boarded both using it and not. But it is good to know how to find it. There are no documents that you need to print or bring with you. 

3 minutes ago, Trimone said:

We’ve been given Blue Lane to collect medallion?

If there’s a green lane in the UK, it won’t have anyone but US and Canadian cruisers who can have the medallions shipped to them in advance.  I’ve heard that’s coming for the UK, but I don’t know when.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Trimone said:

We’ve been given Blue Lane to collect medallion?

No problem. Show passport and visa if a visa is required, collect your medallion and board.

Thanks all. Then I am all set with boarding--  I didn't scroll down past the  code box--- now I see the boarding time (cudos to JimmyV wIne!)    I'll of course have my passport, etc. on hand--) Anita