Is the app working?

cjpj

I have not been able to access excursions and other parts of the app for several days. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but that didn't work.

9 minutes ago, cjpj said:

I have not been able to access excursions and other parts of the app for several days. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but that didn't work.

Web errors, glitches, conflicting information. I have reported all of this and that is my answer. They know it and are taking their time to resolve it.

phone if urgent.

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2024 at 7:02 PM, dog said:

Web errors, glitches, conflicting information. I have reported all of this and that is my answer. They know it and are taking their time to resolve it.

phone if urgent.

@dog who do I phone? phone-800 number is useless, chat is useless,  my CVP has not called back. And my husband is yelling at me because he is so frustrated with this crap.

• Like 1

See Login website issues thread by Muffinz- many are having issues.

It is a frequent problem.   Best to deal with a travel agent.

i tried:

customerrelations@princesscruises.com

sometimes I get a reply.

at bottom of website there  is a feedback button- tried that too

My problems have been going on since first of May.

Edited by dog
  • Thanks 1

Do you have a computer or can where you can use the desktop version of your Cruise Personalizer?  Or can you access your Cruise Personalizer by opening a browser on a tablet.   IMO, it's better than using the App to manipulate your booking and everything is bigger.  Chrome is glitchy, but Firefox usually always works for me, but it directs me to the old version of the Cruise Personalizer.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cjpj said:

@dog who do I phone? phone-800 number is useless, chat is useless,  my CVP has not called back. And my husband is yelling at me because he is so frustrated with this crap.

My opinion, 800 number is a waste of time. I have had luck with chat in the past. I have just changed from a travel agent to a CVP so you might want to find a new CVP because the one I just tried for my first cruise has been awesome so far. I had luck with customerrelations@princess.com in the past but it took multiple tries. From your signature, it looks like you’ve been on many Princess cruises. You probably know the squeaky wheel gets the oil with them. I try resolving problems with them through all avenues or sometimes I just wait for them to fix problems if my cruise is far enough in the future. My experience has been they eventually fix the problem. I have never had a problem I didn’t feel was resolved to my satisfaction even if I had to wait until onboard to resolve. It’s frustrating. But in my opinion, Princess has kept prices reasonable. If I expect everything to be flawless, I would probably book with a much more expensive cruise line and if they didn’t meet my expectations for the price, then we’d have a problem. Good luck. I hope everything is resolved by the first day of your cruise or sooner. Hang in there. We all feel your pain!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cjpj said:

1-800-774-6237. Ask for website app assistance.

Can you cancel and book with a local TA who will make all reservations for you?  You do not deserve to have this put on you for Princesses incompetence!

• Thanks 1

The app (at home) has never worked properly for me on numerous cruises. I keep telling myself that it's not important but then what do I do if the SD gets filled up?

I'm not interested in tours or booking anything else but the app says that there isn't even one night where SD before 8 PM is avail.

After at least 10 calls and waiting hours on the phone I finally got a few dining reservations although the phone app still doesn't agree with what I verbally received.