Missing OBC and amenities, on Pursuit

susiesan

Boarded Pursuit yesterday in Venice. My invoice shows I should have $ 250 OBC and the premier beverage package from my TA. There is no record of this on my booking. Reception is contacting HQ to straighten it out.

How long is it likely to take to see these amenities on my account? I'd like to start spending the OBC on speciality dining and other things. Knowing the tech problems Azamara has will I see my amenities before the end of the cruise?

4 minutes ago, susiesan said:

Boarded Pursuit yesterday in Venice. My invoice shows I should have $ 250 OBC and the premier beverage package from my TA. There is no record of this on my booking. Reception is contacting HQ to straighten it out.

How long is it likely to take to see these amenities on my account? I'd like to start spending the OBC on speciality dining and other things. Knowing the tech problems Azamara has will I see my amenities before the end of the cruise?

I would just start spending and argue later even if it has to be when you get home 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, uktog said:

I would just start spending and argue later even if it has to be when you get home 

If I spend the money on my personal CC, will it be a PITA to get a refund from AZ? I have emailed my TA about this, she may be able to get it resolved while we're on the ship. 

Just now, susiesan said:

If I spend the money on my personal CC, will it be a PITA to get a refund from AZ? I have emailed my TA about this, she may be able to get it resolved while we're on the ship. 

IF you got to that stage and as Kirk says more likely than not it will be sorted well before they can pay you direct. I’d rather take that risk than not enjoy things throughout my cruise 

• Like 4

On 9/9/2024 at 4:44 AM, uktog said:

IF you got to that stage and as Kirk says more likely than not it will be sorted well before they can pay you direct. I’d rather take that risk than not enjoy things throughout my cruise 

Mrs Banjo and I were double charged for dining and a few other things on our last cruise.  We ended up disputing the charges with our Credit card co because AZ would not admit they were wrong.  We won because AZ could not reconcile the documents we had with their stated charges.   It pays to keep good records, AZ had some really poor record keeping and IT,  I hope it is better now. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, crusinbanjo said:

It pays to keep good records, AZ had some really poor record keeping and IT,  I hope it is better now. 

Unfortunately not yet .  Their IT is still the pits.  Their admin staff appear to be untrained and you will get a different answer from everyone you try and sort it out with.

Fortunately once you get onboard the problems disappear as long as you accept their decision. The cruise is usually fabulous.

Edited by Janet&Carl
  • Like 2

Similar problem on another of their ships taken 8 days to resolve. I refused to give them my credit card. Also I emailed customer support etc on land in desperation as I was so angry. Resolved to my satisfaction now