Search for Princess Cruises By Intermediate Port Stop?

lx200gps

Would anyone have any tips or tricks for searching for a Princess cruise by an intermediate port stop, and not the Start/End Port as the current search engine defaults to? Searching for now for any cruises stopping in Grand Cayman or the ABCs (Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao) for example. I know it can be done exhaustingly by just searching all Caribbean cruises looking for those names, but is there a way on the Princess site, or through a third party site, that facilitates this kind of search? Thx....

1 minute ago, lx200gps said:

Would anyone have any tips or tricks for searching for a Princess cruise by an intermediate port stop, and not the Start/End Port as the current search engine defaults to? Searching for now for any cruises stopping in Grand Cayman or the ABCs (Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao) for example. I know it can be done exhaustingly by just searching all Caribbean cruises looking for those names, but is there a way on the Princess site, or through a third party site, that facilitates this kind of search? Thx....

My TA site will search for Southern Caribbean.   Sadly not available to everyone

25 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

My workaround is to google for Princess Cruises <port name>  and click on the result which has Port - <port name> and shows their information page about the port..There is usually a View Cruises link on there which will list matching cruises.

e.g.

image.png.0aac97e25ee92cd8cbdbf6f6d9880892.png

image.png.1c772ce74ffd0f54eabdb9dfd4dd4b98.png

Edited by dides

I like looking for my vacations (to) go (dot)  com using a great online site like the ones listed above - you can choose a date range, cruise line, port to visit, etc.  super handy to see either all ships sailing somewhere specific during a date range or what is available from one line, etc. 

Alternatively - visit the port area part of Princess site, then click the link to take you to cruises visiting there .

Enjoy 

Edited by reedprincess

*Go to cruisetimetables.com. Select the port you want. You will find a listing of ships that stop there. Then work backwards to find the sailing.

* Go to the Princess site. Select Western Caribbean cruises to find cruises that may stop at Grand Cayman. Look for cruises longer than 7 days for cruises that stop in the ABC islands or Panama Canal cruises. 

*On the Princess.com website just enter the months you wish to cruise and the destination as the Caribbean. They all come up. Then just scan the port stops. 

1 hour ago, dides said:

My workaround is to google for Princess Cruises <port name>  and click on the result which has Port - <port name> and shows their information page about the port..There is usually a View Cruises link on there which will list matching cruises.

e.g.

image.png.0aac97e25ee92cd8cbdbf6f6d9880892.png

image.png.1c772ce74ffd0f54eabdb9dfd4dd4b98.png

Thanks very much for this. I will be trying a few of the "can't be named" TA sites, but this one keeps it all within the Princess domain and seems to work well. It's clearly another Princess IT job though, as it lists a lot of cruises to the desired destination (e.g. Grand Cayman) but then continues to list a bunch of utterly unrelated cruises to Japan, Northern Europe, etc.

• Like 1